It has began (Chp 2)

"K-Kaneki"!  Touka's word reached him.

Kaneki stopped at his feet upon hearing Touka calling him.

The 2 ghouls stood at on the bridge, under them was cars passing by endlessly.

The wind blew, Kaneki turned his body towards Touka.

Their eyes finally met, after the long disappearance of Kaneki since the torture, they finally saw each other's face.

Kaneki eye's were cold, emotionless, dark, it was like an abyss. Touka looked away as it heartache her to see the drastic change in him.

Kaneki took the initiate to talk to Touka, starting off with what Yoshimura to him in Anteiku.

"Yoshimura-san told me to come back to Anteiku."

Touka replied with a "And?"

Kaneki hesitated for a while and gave a vague answer, "I don't know"

Touka was a little irritated, after all this chasing and waiting, Kaneki gave such a vague answer.

Kaneki raised his arm and cracked his finger out of habit.

Touka gulped as she heard the cracking sound, it gave her a sense of frightening for some reason, "Since when did Kaneki had this habit? Touka thought.

"I just wanted to get stronger to protect everything and everyone". Kaneki said replying to Touka.

Touka clenched her fist, "To get stronger? stronger?" She thought, Ayato, her dearest brother had said those words as an excuse for joining Aogiri, now its Kaneki turn?

"What a pathetic excuse, to get stronger, thats why you joined Aogiri?!  You are just thinking about yourself, you selfish bastard!"

"As long as you are not all alone and safe, I'm alright with that."Kaneki said softly while holding his chin.

Touka remembered what Hide said, "If Kaneki hold his chin it means he is hiding something, that is one of his habit". "You lying bastard!" Touka shouted while coming at him with a punch.

Kaneki blocks it with his hand, showing an emotionless face.

"Why have you become like this, Why? Why?Why?!" Touka repeated with a face of anguish.

"Why can't you understand my feelings for you?!" Touka shouted, she was almost in tears.

Kaneki hearing that, was a little shocked and soften his defense, Touka charged with another punch into his face.

Kaneki lost his balance and fell onto the ground. Touka also collapses with him, lying down on his body.

"Touka-chan....." Kaneki saw tears rolling down on her cheek and that was the first time he saw her crying, Kaneki always thought Touka was a merciless, tough woman and would never expect Touka to cry in front of someone.

"I've always, I've always regretted not reaching out my hand for you, I've always regretted not telling you my feelings, why are you so dense! You idiot. Ever since you left, the whole place of Anteiku became felt so different. I wanted to stay with you forever, Why can't you understand , You idiot!"

"You even said you wouldn't leave me alone and then you left, You liar, liar, liar! Touka repeated while in tears. 

"T-Touka-chan?" Kaneki stared at her in confusion, but Touka did not reply, she was crying, she was tightly holding Kaneki. Kaneki hugged her back to comfort her.

"Sorry, Touka-Chan, I didn't know I brought you so much pain."

"You idiot Kaneki!"

It was lucky that no one has passed this bridge to witness this cringeworthy scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaneki and Touka returned to Anteiku. Then again the staff at Anteiku was shocked at the sight of Kaneki and Touka came back together, even Nishiki spit out coffee.

 "Touka...... what have you done to Kaneki" Nishiki asked with a cringe on his face. 

"Shut up you sex-addict bastard" Touka said while Nishiki showed a threatening face "You wanna fight?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kaneki and Touka was in Touka's room. Touka let Kaneki enter her room as she did not want that Nishiki to interrupt. 

Awkward silence filled the room, it was really awkward for both Kaneki and Touka. They did not know what to start a conversation. Touka cannot put up her tough front due to that supposedly awkward confession at the bridge, even remembering that would cause Touka to blush and want to hide her face in the ground.

"I will go get some coffee for you" Kaneki broke the silence.

As Kaneki about to leave the room for Coffee, Touka held his hand Tightly, softly said "Don't go, don't leave me alone."

Kaneki gave a smile and said "I won't, I will never, this time its for real."

Touka looked up and gave Kaneki a hug "Please don't ever".

"I won't" Kaneki reaffirm.

Kaneki returned the hug.

They looked up at each other, Kaneki eyes have changed a little, it has gotten a little warmer, a little happier..... 

Touka got closer to Kaneki's face. "I love you, Kaneki, even though I always tease you and scold you for your clumsiness but thats becau-"

Kaneki kissed Touka suddenly, Touka didn't even get the chance to finish her sentence.

"I know" Kaneki replied, seeming to know what shes about to say.

Touka blushed so hard that she had to look away, her face is so red that Kaneki starts to chuckle a little. "You idiot Kaneki...."

Touka and Kaneki had another longer kiss.

"Touka-chan.. I love you."

"Idiot...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaneki has gotten a little bolder, that tsundere Touka, Hahaha ;)

Comments appreciated very much 

Thanks for reading !

:D :D :D :D :D Touken

Chp 3 here we go >