Author's notes (Non-chp)

Author's notes:

Hey guys, as you can see I have not been updating chapters such as Chapter 6. I apologize for not updating it although I have said I was.

I have been updating Chapter 1-5 at a quick time but this time I have not even attempted on it. I sometimes will come to Wattpad to check in My fanfiction view counts, I am very glad that it has increased quite a number of it and surely has given me more motivation to write.

I am writing this So called Author's notes as I do not want the people who actually is interested in reading this and is expecting this to be updated lose hope.

I want to emphasize that this is not an abandoned work and will continue to update as soon as I have gotten a chance.

While that being said, recently, no, from the time where I stopped updating I have been busy and so, not enough time to be writing and updating this.

I will try to update as fast as possible but I cannot surely say that it will be quick but it will surely be updated.

For those who put my fanfiction in your library, I hope that you will not remove and treat it as abandoned and not going to update.

The fact that I am writing this is because I care for my work and my viewer.

Thank you for those who read this although it has no relation to the actual story and of course Thank you to those who read my work and put me in your library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes,

P.S I know that a lot of Authors write their notes in the front but I started it right away my chapter, (LOL) 

Ha Ha Ha