Friends

we all headed for blake's car and got in jake and blake in the front seats and me and kaylz in the back and we were on our way for dinner at one of blakes reaturants once he parked up we all got out and went into the resturant and sat down we were all given menus by the waiter and he then asked what would we like to drink we all said coke and with that he left to get our drinks while we looked at the menu.

once he returned with our drinks we were ready to order me and blake ordered the steak and chips medium rare and kaylz and jake ordered hunters chicken.

while we were waiting we started chatting and then blake asked kaylz "how long had she known me and what was it like growing up with me".

kaylz looked at me and started laughing and i just turned to them  with  look that said you better not say what i think your gunna say or you are dead meat.

with that they laughed even harder and i just new she were gunna tell him.

well kaylz says" i have known izzi since she was 3 we was brought up together and we went to the same school and did the same things but this one time izzi decided to play a joke on me but it back fired and it was her that was left with a red face and after that we vowed never to play tricks on each other again. well the joke she tried to get me with was after gym she hide my clothes and tried to get me to leave with just a towel on so that way when i got out the gym door she was going to grab the towel and pull it of so i was left in my underwear in front of the other students but as it happened i had spare clothes so i got dressed and took hers and just as she left the changing room her towel got cought in the door and when she moved she lost the towel but the main reason she went red was standing there was the one boy she had a crush on for years looking and laughing at her with that she turned and ran back into the changing rooms and found her clothes and would not come out till everybody were in class and then she left school and went home and stayed there for a week befor she had to go back to school cause school had phoned her dad and he went up the wall with her".

i tried to hide my red face and politly said i needed to use the restroom and with that i left the table and went to cool down befor going back to the table and blake looked at me as if to askif i was all right. then kaylz went on to tell them about the time i got kicked out of class for going off it at one of the other girl in class casue she had been going around spreding rumors about me and saying i was a slut and her mum had left cause my dad was alway sleeping with slappers and thats why my mum left so when she found out who was going round saying it she just blow up and went at her in class cause the girl keeped on winding her up all though the morning and by this time izzi had it and just went for her she ended up getting sent the princables office and was surspended for 2weeks for it and when i got over to hers later that day i found her in her room and she told me her dad went off at her cause got in a fight at school and that she should have just ignored her but thats what izzi had been doing all year and she had finaly had enough and snaped.

with another sad look from blake he then asked me "are you ok"

i just said im fine thanks and then i turned to kaylz and gave her a look that said ur so dead later missie and then we carried on chatting and eating when everybody had finished we left and went to the movies and watched the hobbit i sat next to blake and kaylz sat next to jake.

we had popcorn and drinks and chocalets and we were half way though the film when blake left to use the restroom.

after the movie finished we went clubbing. im sitting at the table just thinking about the most erotic dreams i've had and i just hope that going clubbing would help with my frustration levels as they were very high at the moment so im just hoping that this visit to the night club will help relieve it a bit.