1

flickering lights. alcoholic beverages. smokes from cigarettes. loud musics. sweaty people. couples either making out or grinding at each other.

Well this is my life every friday night. I'm getting used to it since I became a freshman and live by my own because my parents are always busy with our family business and companies I'm used of being alone, I do have a bestfriend but she is not like me. I'm rebellious and rule breaker that's why I don't have friends they think I'm a bad person or bad a influence.

Let's say I do clubbing but I only come here because I enjoyed the environment and no I dont do drugs ore smoke and sometimes I'm tired of being alone inside a big house. I always sat alone at the VIP section, and eat anything here since I'm not able to drink alcohols because of their bartender whom became my friend, he is like an older brother for me.

"Hey Kale what do you want to order?" Jin asks while placing a iced tea on the table.

"Uuhhmm I'm sure If I say that I want some beer you'll not agree right?" Kale

"We'll yeah my little dongsaeng caz you are not allowed to. You're so young" Jin

"Alright don't ask then..." I pouted. "But I'd like to have some nachos"

"Ok. Nachos for my dongsaeng coming up!" Jin said while walking to the bartenders place.

While Jin was away I decided to walk around the club. Unwanted and wanted scents are lingering on my nose and those scenes I'm not supposed to see. Then there's someone who caught my attention. IT'S HIM! Park Jimin. Making out with some random girls again with his friends sitting on their VIP section. Well I always see him every friday night but I don't know if he goes here every night. And I always check him out caz I think he is too cute to be a bad boy... 'WAIT what am I even saying??' Yeah he's really cute. My thoughts got interrupted because someone holds me on the shoulder and spins me around.

"Hey what a beautiful young girl doing in a club like this? Huh?" Man.

I just stood there frozen. I don't know what to do at this moment even if I'm a bad girl but this my first time encountering this scene in my life.

"Not answering? I don't need you're answer. All I need to hear is your moans" man.

It's like my voice was being taken at that time. His grips got tightened then leans to the crook of my neck. That's it I punch him at his chest. I wanted to shout Jin's name but I'm so far to the bartenders place.

"Get away from me.. AAHHHHH GET AWAY!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I yelled and punch with all of my strenght but he wouldn't budge then suddenly I can feel his hands in my legs caz I'm  still in my uniform. Tears starting to fall from my eyes. Then I kicked him on the crotch and run for my life.

"Aarrgghh!!! Hey you lil bitch come back here!!!! You're gonna be dead if I find you!!! Man.

I don't know where im leading to i just enter the restroom of the club quickly not even glancing back to see if the maniac is still following me. I tilted my head to the other side and saw a couple making out.

"Aahhhh!!!! OMAYGAD!!!" I shouted. I then faced my back at them feeling embarrassed for.. uhh seeing them?? or interrupting them on their business??

"Yah!!! What are you still doing here?? can't you see we are busy doing something here?! and you just interrupt us" a high pitched husky annoyed voice say.

I then quickly turn around to bow at them and say sorry but to my surprise I just stand there frozen. 'IT'S J-JI-JIMIN!!! omaygad he is a total fuckboi but he is so cute.. oooohhh what am i even saying'  I got out of my trance when he suddenly speak.

"Well maybe you want to join us? It'll be more fun" he say with a playful smirk.

"Aniyo oppa!! I just want it to be the two of us" the bitch beside him said. Like omaygad I'm not a slut like you bitch!!!

"Hey get out of here you're just wasting me and Jimin oppa's time" slut.

I turn around and bow to them. "Mianhe" my hands are shaking while I open the door knob and I hear them moaning while im going outside.

Someone slam me at the wall and I just stood there in fear I start to breath heavily and I don't know what to do this time he's pinning me in the wall with both of his hands on my side.

"So lil girl i found you huh? You've been such a bad girl. Now let me punish you" He smirked evily.

I was just crying and he suddenly kiss me on my neck biting it, licking it and his hands started to unbutton my uniform.

"No!!!! No!!! Don't  touch me!!! get away from me!!! Help!! Jin!!!" I shouted while my tears are falling. I just close my eyes tightly.

But then...

The man suddenly flew away from me caz someone punch him. I-it's.. J-Jimin.

"YOU BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU TO PUNCH ME!!" man

I was standing behind him caz he is covering me from that maniac man. When he is about to punch Jimin the guards arrive and caught him. I was so scared that time.

"Hey you okay?" Jimin asked me i just nod. Then he took off his blazer and wrap it around my shoulders.

"You know you shouldn't be wandering around.. Pssshhh such a troublesome"

He then hang his arms around my shoulders and lead us to Jin's place. ' omo omo omo I feel so safe and secure in his arms and his scent it'so relaxing I mean I can just inhale his scent for years... OHH WATAMAYSEYING!!!  Oh God Kale stop it.'  I feel my cheeks heat and I cupped it even though it's not visible inside this club.

"Yah! Jin hyung this girl just cause a scene" Jimin

"Oh Kale where have you been? I was looking for you and wait what happened!? Jin asked worriedly

I just stood there not even uttering some words caz i felt like it. meh.

"An old drunken maniac just tryna do something nasty on her. Pshh such a dumb little school girl" Jimin said annoyed.

"Hey!!! watch your words asshole I'm not dumb and I don't remember calling for your help. i can fight that bastard without your fucking help!!" I shouted at him angrily.

"Ohh look! the little school girl is trying to be strong. Hah how funny" Jimin.