2

Kale's POV

Waking up with the sunlight hitting my face then headed straightly to the bathroom to do my morning routines. I look at the mirror and saw some purple bruises on my neck suddenly remembering what just happened last night after me being saved by that Park fucking Jimin.

Flashback.

"Ohh look! the little school girl is trying to be strong. Hah how funny" Jimin.

"Hey look I'm not just a little school girl!! You don't know who I am. So just shut you're fucking mouth!!!"

"Is that all what I'm going to receive? No thank you for saving me? How nice of you." Jimin.

"Ok ok ok.. Guys enough you two are also making a scene here" Jin said calming the both of us.

"Yeah btw Jin hyung I'm going first I have some unfinished 'business' in the bathroom....... with someone. So I'm gonna leave you here with this pathetic girl" Jimin said as he walks away from us.

"YYAAHHHHH we're not done yet!!! You asshole!!"

"Ssshhh Kale stop. let me take you home now so you can rest and calm your mind." Jin.

"Yes please.. omg.. take me home. And btw how do you know him?" I questioned him irritated.

"Well uhhm.. he is one of my best friends actually 'they' are my best friends." Jin explained.

"You mean him and his fuckboi squad?" I question him.

"Yeah we're like the best of friends. We are friends since we are little caz our parents are friends too because of our family companies and businesses." Jin

"OhMYGD!!! don't tell me you're also a fuckboy loike deym!! You better not drive me home caz I'm not gonna let you if-"

"Heeyyy sshh.. Kale you are over reacting so much. I'm not ok?! maybe they are some sort of FB but they have reasons being like that."

"Sooooooooooo.. you are not a fuckboy? Amay roiit?"

"Yes. I'm used to be like their second mom who rants at them. Let's go." Jin said as he walk towards me and we exited the club.

And then he drive me home safely.

End of Flashback.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jin said last night it's too much for my brain. I can't believe that Jin is one of their circle of friends but its like he doesn't fit in with them, he is so much of a gentleman and too formal.

Well it's none of my business. But I really hate that Park Jimin now, but think he is cute and his scent it's kinda familiar and felt secured with it... oooowww what am I thinking again?? Aaiishh.. My thoughts got interrupted when my phone vibrated.

PinkyJin: Hey Kale im gonna pick you up, let's go out and have some breakfast at mc donalds.

LilKale: ok. ☺

I realize that I stare at myself so long in the mirror with those effin bruises on my neck. I start to put some foundation so it will be covered and decided to wear some high neck shirt, ripped jeans and my timbs then headed outside my house and waited for Jin.

After a minute there was a car infront of me. The window rolled down and revealed Jin smiling at me so I quickly enter his car in the passenger seat.

"Good Morning my dongsaeng! Are you feeling fine right now?" Jin says concerned.

"Yeah I'm always fine. You see I'm a tough gal here. Haha let's go I'm so hungry"

...

"Kale find a place for us I'm gonna order" Jin.

I then found a perfect spot for us near the window so we can see some fresh scenery outside while we are eating. After some minutes Jin arrive with our orders and I start to dig in.

"You know what? You really look different when you're outside and with me or your best friend. When you're alone you look so tough and a bad girl but when you're with me or Cyel you're like a cute little kid" he smiled at me while patting my head.

"Aiishh stop it will you? btw thanks for the food sunbae!!" I cheerfully said

"It's nothing. I'm really happy to see you like this." He smiled.

I suddenly turned my gaze to the other side and noticed a familiar figure his back is facing us while also eating inside. I suddenly felt my blood boil and I stood up not caring if anyone inside will see what I'm going to do.

"Yah Kale where are you going?" Jin.

I don't pay attention on what Jin said and stomped my way to this familiar guy's direction and stand on his back while I'm holding my coffee.

"Hey you Park Jimin!!! It's really nice to see you again I told you we are not done yet!!" I shouted at him.

I wonder why isn't he turning back to face me so I shouted again AND didn't care about the people around.

"YAH PARK JIMIN!! IM TALKING TO YOU!!!" He then slowly turn to face me but before he fully face me I drenched him with the coffee on my hand and I heard some gasps and I also gasp and stood there just like my feet has been rooted on the ground.

'He isn't park Jimin?? Omaygad I made a fucking mess.. I'm so embarrassed right now' He is so far from Jimin he was wearing some nerdy glasses and his hair is parted in the middle but when you look at his back he look a lot like Jimin.

"Omg!! I'm so sorry.. I d-didn't mean to pour my coffee on you. Here let me help you wipe it off"

"No it's ok. I can handle this" he say with a smile like nothing happened.

Watda?! He is smiling in situation like this??!! Well typically 'nerd'.

"Please.. Just let me help you wipe it off. I'm sorry I thought you were the person who I hated caz in the back view you really look like him. I'm really really sorry" I said while wiping his clothes with some tissue.

...

After the incident on mc donalds Jin drive me home and said that I need to take a good rest because I'm so stressed these days.

So here I am again in my room starring at the ceiling doing absolutely nothing, that leads me to remember my past life. I really miss everything about my childhood days because I'm with the people who love and care for me so much... I really miss 'them' I miss 'him'. And with that I slowly drifted of to sleep.

(A/N): ok so I UPDATED!!! ANOTHER 'chappy'lin. I know I know this one is so lame and it sucks so forgive meh heheh and sorry I'm on a writer's block and I'm really losing hope about this story but well my cousin told me not to soooo here I am.. and pls don't forget to vote, comment (it's ok if its a bad or good) and you can also add it on your reading lists. I would really appreciate that . Thanks!!! Buhbye!!😙😙