3

Jimin's POV

This girl. She really caught my attention but not like I have a crush on her or something or I'm tryna hit on her no. It's just I always see her every friday on Jin hyung's luxury bar doing nothing on her favorite VIP place alone, well sometimes she is eating some snacks but not drinking alcoholic beverages I think she is still young but come to think of it how did she enter this bar.

She is always on her school uniform and kind of close to Jin hyung now I know why she isn't even drinking alcohol and lastly she isn't even leaving her place or wandering around this club like hey this a club you supposed to be partying like there is no tomorrow right.

But today became different. After talking with Jin hyung she got up from her sit and wandered around the club not knowing how dangerous it is for her to go just by herself specially when she is wearing short skirt. We'll I gotta say she is cute yet feisty. Kinda interesting.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted from the scene a while ago by a kiss on my neck from this slut girl that had a make out session with me in the bathroom.

"Hey babe why are you zoning out? What are you thinking?" she said irritated.

"Oh uh sorry it's ju-"

"So you're thinking about that girl huh?! That's why you suddenly left there??!! And taking a long time to be a saviour to that useless girl??" She said really pissed off

Almost all the people at the club was watching us. A hard slap hit my face and an alcoholic beverage was poured in my face.

I heard some ooh's and oops's. She stand up and walked out of the club. Ok so I guess I'm not getting laid tonight because of the girl that I saved who didn't even thank me. Ppsshh what a chaotic Friday night for me.

...

Next morning I woke up early and decided to take my breakfast at mc donalds and at the same time find a new girl that I can hit on and bring to the club tonight and 'ya know' 😈

I park my car when suddenly I spotted a familiar looking boy who's facing his back on me just meters away entering mc donalds with a girl that is also kind of familiar.

Entering the fast food chain I saw the familiar guy ordering while the girl is finding seat for them. Then she turns around and guess who is it.. It's the school girl and wait is that.... 'Jin hyung?!'

'Why is he with her this early in the morning? Are they dating or something? Hah. I didn't know that Jin hyung's type are so younger than him'

Out of curiosity about the two and specially that girl i take a seat near them facing my back and tried to listen to their conversation. I also wear some of my nerdy glasses, change the style of my hair in case i get caught yanno.

"You know what? You really look different when you're outside and with me or your best friend. When your alone you look so tough and a bad girl but when you're with me or Cyel you're like a cute little kid"Jin hyung said.

I can't really hear their other conversations because of the other people talking but what Jin hyung said makes me more interested in that girl.

'Why is she like that?'

Then suddenly I hear my name being called by the school girl. I was hesitant on looking back and act that I'm not Park Jimin.

When I decided to slowly face her I was quickly drench with a hot coffee and followed by many gasps by the people inside, she was also shocked.

Her eyes widen at me and froze in her spot. I started to wipe my self and she suggests to help me. Like wtf this is so fucking embarrassing. First on the club, second I get slap and didn't get laid by that slut, and third this scene inside mc donalds. This all her fucking fault.

In order to continue my act on being not Park Jimin I just smiled at her and tell that I'm fine and okay but really I'm so done with her. She insist on helping me so I let her help me. I can say that she is really cute with that attitude unlike the girl yesterday night.

After that scene I decided to go home and plan on getting to know her more.

'Watch out for me Kale'

I know I know this story sucks and I've updated so long sorry bruhs!! And btw do you guys like Taeyeon? because I like her so much and I can't stop listening to her song "WHY!!!" omg!! Why?!! Why is she so like a GODDESS!! And i promise that next chapters are going to have a little excitement and fluff so yeah.. bhubye!! ✋✋