Heart Struck

Today is first day of Laurmi but I won't be doing this introduction because I think it does a little wasting on words so lets start

Laurance P.O.V
As I woke up from Cadenza hitting me.She kept yelling "COME ON LAURANCE WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"I said "SHOOT COME ON LET'S HURRY!"Once we finished she and I waited at the bus stop.Then some girl with dirty blond hair walked up to the stop sign and waited for the bus like us.She looked so beautiful....Cadenza saw me staring at her for a long time.She asked the girl "Hey!You look very beautiful!"She smiled and said "You too!And your brother looks very handsome or your friend looks very handsome."Cadenza looked back at me and saw me turning bright red.Then she asked the girl "What's your name?"The girl said "My name is Cami!What about you and your brother/friend?"Cadenza said "Well he's my brother and my name is Cadenza and his is Laurance."I could tell Cami was about to say something but the bus rolled in.Cadenza found a spot next to her friends.I saw Cami sitting by herself so I sat next to her.She turned and saw me sit next to her.She jumped while saying "GOD U SCARED ME!"Then she started laughing.I laughed with her while I scooted closer to her.She said "Well how old are you?"I told her I'm 18.You?"She smiled while saying "I'm 18 too!"My heart started beating faster than ever.I don't know why but is this love....The bus stopped at the school.When I walked out Cami ran after me while saying "Hey Laurance can you show me around?I just moved here so I know no one execpt you and Cadenza."I just rapidly said "SURE!"Once we got in the building I showed her around every place there was.Then I showed her the office where we get our list of what class we go to.Once we got our we had the same exact classes!

When we went to art I saw all of my friends in that class

When we went to art I saw all of my friends in that class.There was Aphmau,Garroth,Aaron,Travis,Lucinda,Zane,Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan,Reese,Cadenza,and obviously Cami.We sat down in the 3rd row.Cami was looking for somewhere to sit.I started waving my hand so she can sit next to me.Well she picked the seat next to me.She sat on my right.Garroth sat on my left.The rest of my friends sat around me.The teacher called Cami up.She walked up to the front on the class while the teacher said "Ok class today we have a new student."She stares at Cami.Cami starts saying "Um....Hi my name is Cami a d I'm new here.My only friend right now is Laurance."Everyone stared at me.Everyone claps for her.Then she sat down.My Heart Struck

Song-i'm not bulletproof when it comes to you

Words-484