The Prank

@Cami P.O.V
As we went inside we had 1 more class to do to.Once we finished I went to walk home.Then I see a man in all black push me to a tree.I screamed "HELP HELLPPPP PLZ SOMEONE!!"The man took off his mask and it was Laurance!Laurance asked "Heh did I scare you?"I shouted "WELL OF COURSE YOU DID!!!"Then I slapped him.I see his face turn red but he has his hands next to me so I won't move.He said "I'll move.."But when he was about to move someone pushed him which made us kiss.I wanted to move but I didn't at the same time.We eventually started making out.It lasted 19 minutes..The person who pushed him started laughing.Once Laurance stopped to see who it was he saw it was Garroth!Ugh that filthy evil man!He said "LAURANCE I KNEW YOU LIKE HER HAHAHAH!"Then he left us alone.I blushed dark red after what he did.Laurance turned to me while smirking.He said "So how come you didn't move?"I started saying slowly "B-Because...you were holding....me b...back."He said "Oh really?"Then he pulled me closer then made out with me.Obviously I didn't stop because I love him.He just kept kissing me.

He asked "How was that?"I said "Well your not bad

He asked "How was that?"I said "Well your not bad.....but your ok.."He winked while saying "Good..."We walked home together while holding each others hands.He looked at me then said "Your still a nerd though."I told him well I like being a nerd!"He said "Heh okay...but I think you can get hotter..."(Sorry I got bored of the kissy stuff)I told him "Shut up I love being a nerd...BUT WE ARE NOT DATIN Until I say...I'm not sure if I'm ready yet..."He nodded his head while saying yes.We the walked home.

Song-Locked Away

Words -318

Stuff)