The Dance (Pt.1)

Cami P.O.V
When I went to school today with Amy we looked at the school chart.It said "School dance in two days."I jumped up and down as we read it.Then I see Garroth walking up to Amy saying "H-Hey Amy...would you lke going to the dance with me in two days?"I see her face turning red while saying "Y-Y-Yes..."I started fangirling all over her.She started blushing.I asked Amy "Amy do you like Garroth!?!"She started studering "M-M-Mayb-b-b-be...."I hugged her while saying "Amy I'm glad you found love!"She hugged me back.I then see Garroth running up to Laurance saying something.Then I see Laurance turning pink.Then he looked at me then walked over to where I was.His face turned red while saying "C-C-Cami..Will you be m-m-m-me d-d-date for the d-d-dance...?"I said "Of course Laurance!!!"Then I jumped into his arms.We both started blushing.He put me down.Amy started fangirling all over us.Lqurance ran up to Amy and hugged her.He started rubbing his hands through her hair.I heard Amy saying "Stop it Laurance hehehh!"He kissed Amy on the cheek. (Remember they r cousins)He told me "Cami I see you met my cousin,Amy?"I said "Heh..yea.."

Amy P.O.V
I see my cousin and my friend loving each other in their minds.So I kinda pushed them together a little closer.They both looked at me and shouted "AMY!"But they eventually started laughing.That is what I love about Laurance and Cami...Cami is like my sister and Laurance is my cousin.I whispered something to Cami.She said "YASS WE WILL HAVE DAT!"I jumped up and down.She told Laurance "Hey Laurance...I got to go...TTYL?"He nodded yes.Cami grabbed me then said "Let us get our cloths first then what you just said ok?"I jumped up and down while saying yes.Then school finished and we ran to get out cloths.We went to....

Song-I hate you I love you (clean)

Words-345