The popularity

Cami P.O.V
As Amy and and I walked in school today all the guys watched us.They watched us as we went to our lockers.I realized my locker was actually also next to Amy's. (Laurance's locker is on Cami sitting right while Amy's locker is on her left.)I kept talking to her about our classes but all the boys were surrounding us.Amy held on to me because she said "Cami your like my big sister I never had..."I held her while we walked through the crowd of boys.I found Laurance and said "Hey Laurance can we go to art class?"He just looked at me while saying "Well you got hotter!"I stared at him all evil like.He realized I was being serious so he said "OK!"We went to Art class and all the boys were staring at us even Laurance and his friends.I told the teacher if Amy can sit by me on my left.She said "SURE just hurry up!"

*Lunch*

I went to sit by Cadenza.Amy came and sat next to me.Cadenza see all the boys staring at me and saw Amy.Her hair flamed up at the guys she didn't know that were staring at us.They got scared off but for Aaron,Travis,Dante,Garroth and Laurance they were still staring at us.I started snapping my fingers at them.I started saying "Guys are you there!?"They snapped out of it then asked "Are you sure this is Cami and Amy?"Cadenza started laughing while saying "Yes XD YES IT IS XD!!"I got a little mad a Cadenza but Amy stopped me by saying "Look Cami we are on the front page of popularity!"I was about to scream "WAAAAATTT!?!"I looked at her phone and it did say that!I was proud of Amy and me.We were soooooo excited that we were finally popular.
School finished so Amy and I started to walk home when.....

Song-No Money

Words-325