DBZ One-Shot

Read JanaeH's Gohan books first to understand the plot.

Tania'a POV

"Get ready Tania," Goku said, "Let's see what you got." I rushed at Goku and he blocked the attack. "Come on Tania. Your stronger than that!" I decided to train with Goku since Gohan is on a trip with Chichi to a museum. I wanted to come, but Gohan didn't want me to since Chichi invited Videl. I mean, I'm completely over the dream. So what if sometimes I want to rip Videl's throat out. Goku goes super saiyan and I do the same. "Alright Goku," I say, "Here I go."

"KA...ME....HA....ME.....HA!" I blasted a blue wave at Goku and he blocked it. "Wow Tania," he said, "Your getting strong." I started blushing. "Your exaggerating."

"No I'm not."

"Really?"

"Yes really. You might soon rival Vegeta at his peak."

"Won't I have to go super saiyan two?"

"Not always. I was almost able to beat Frieza without super saiyan." We had a great conversation when suddenly the sky went dark. "Why is the sky dark?" I asked.

"Someone must have summoned Shenron," Goku answered, "Did Krillin die again?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, lets go check it out." I grabbed Goku's shoulder and we used instant transmission. We saw Trunks and Goten at a weird town. "Hey guys!" Goku said, "What are you doing here?"

"We saw Shenron and we wanted to see who summoned him." Trunks answered.

"Well it looks like Shenron is gone now," Goten said, "But this town said they need us to get rid of a monster."

"Do you know what type of monster?" I asked. The shook their heads. "Well did they say where?"

"They said near a waterfall." Trunks answered. We flew over to a waterfall and Goten wanted to wait for the 'monster' while Trunks wanted to go searching. "I'll go with Trunks," said Goku, "You stay here with Goten."

"Alright Goku," I answered, "Be safe."

"I'll try." Goten and I got so bored we decided to play I spy. "I spy with my little eye," Goten started, "Something....Big!"

"A waterfall?" I answered.

"Man. Your too good at this game. Also, I'm getting hungry."

"Same here Goten. I'll go get us some food." I flew over to the town and came back with meat, fruits, and vegetables. "Here you go Goten." I say handing him a piece of broccoli. "I don't like broccoli!" He yelled, "I want meat!"

"You need to eat your vegetables first Goten."

"But I don't wanna! WAAAAAHHHHHHH" Goten started crying.

"SSSHHHH!" I tried to calm him down. He kept on crying. "WWWAAAAHHHH!" I gave him a piece of steak. "There you go." I say. He ate it and I was relieved.

Sometimes he can get anything just by crying. If only that would always work.

"Hey Tania," Goten says, "Who is that?" He points at a tall figure. "Oh no," I said, "Goten. We need to find your dad and fa-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when we heard a scream. "KAKAROT!"

"RUN GOTEN!" I screamed. I grabbed Goten's hand and we were off at full speed.

Why him? Why out of all monsters it had to be Broly? Gohan barely beat him the first time and he isn't even here!

Broly caught up with us and smack Goten. "KAKAROT! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Who's Kakarot?" Goten asked getting out of some rubble, "Is that some type of food?" I would fall over, but Broly has me in his grip. "I remember you little girl," He says, "You were with Kakarot's son."