4: Confidence - G.D

Btw this is kind of dirty so if you're not okay with that then don't read this chapter. Xx

____________________________________________

"Grayyy!" You said to Grayson as he was looking through the new skating shop at the mall.

"Mmhm, yeah babe?" He said not taking his eyes off this helmet he wanted. Mental note- get that helmet for his birthday.
"I'm bored, let's go home?"

"No, come on y/n. Please?"

"I'm kind of horny."

"Shit, alright. Home it is!" He said dragging you out of the shop without a second glance.
"Every time." You mumbled to yourself while smirking.

[At home]

We walked in the front door and Grayson immediately pushed me up against the wall. I could feel his hard on already, and I moaned into the kiss he had me trapped in. Grayson told me to jump and I did as told. He walked us over to the couch in the TV room and lay me down, not breaking the kiss. He pulled his shirt off, along with mine. I was just in my black lace bra.
"Mm, baby." Gray moaned. As we were kissing again, there was a knock of the door. Gray pecked my lips and said he would be back in a second.

Grayson's POV

I walked to the front door and opened it, still shirtless because it didn't matter. There stood Nate, Ethan, Cameron, Alex, Jack and Aaron. 

"Aye Grayson!" They all said as they barged in. Oh no. I knew y/n was topless just in the room next to us.
"Ummm, guys, this is a really bad time. Sorry, just don't go into the TV room." Too late. They had all gone quiet as they entered the TV room. Oh god. I feel so bad for y/n right now, as I start barging through the door.
"Um, Gray?" I heard y/n call. Shit...

_____________________________________________________

Okay that was probs really shitty. Oh well. I try. Part 2 will be next!

Hope you enjoyed and yeah, luv ya. Xx

Thanks, Viv.