two years later...

it has been two years since I been back home. two years since I have seen my brother. brittan comes with Bella about every six months to see us. two years... since I've seen my children's father. yeah, you read that right. children. I have beautiful one and a half year old twins. Kamden is the spitting image of his father but with my grey eyes. Kennedy is a little Minnie me but with sea green eyes like her father's. they are definitely our children. I was in the twins rooms packing with I hear a loud scream coming from my daughter. I barrel down the stairs to the living room to see my my daughter laying on the floor covered in slober. I can't contain my laughter when I see Kamden holding alibi back by her collar chanting 'good girl'. i pick up my slobbery child and tell Kamden he has to tell his sister he is sorry.

" I sowwy Ken." he whispered looking down.

"Kamden, why did you sic alibi on your sister?" i asked in my motherly tone.

"she twook the wast cookie mama" he said in an exasperated yell.

" so you do not sic alibi on your sister. you come get me and then...WE GO BUY MORE COOKIES!" I yelled with excitement.

"YAYYYY!" Kennedy and Kamden jumped up and down together.

but before I go anywhere I gotta give these little monsters a bath and finish packing. this will be the first time I have been home in two years. my brother is graduating from college and I can not miss it. I had to hear it for months how I couldn't take time out of my schedule for his graduation. little did he know, I was giving birth while he was walking across the stage. luckily I didn't have to go through it alone, brittan was by my side all fourteen hours!...

we have done stopped at the store and bought 4 different kinds of cookies for these kids which is crazy because we can't take food on the plane! all of a sudden both kids scream done! wow, how did they manage to eat four bags of cookies I thought until a very furry head pokes there head up front and there is cookie crumbs stuck all in her fur.

" mama, bibi loves cookies too!" Kennedy yelled while clapping with happiness. I couldn't do nothing but smile and think about how this couldn't get better. that's until he came to mind... i wonder if he has started a serious relationship with someone. brittan said since I left he quit school and doesn't go out much but she doesn't stay in town long enough to keep tabs. since I have left I have dated a couple times but hat was a waste of time. I graduated high school online and I got a job at an urgent care as an nursing assistance. luckily, my neighbor is an elderly women who raised her to grandchildren who are 8 and 12. she absolutely adores my kids and watches them for nothing while I work! no matter how many times I offer to pay, she always declines. all my thoughts get cut short when they wheel out the large dog kennel for alibi, I hate putting her in these things! we go through security and bag check then we are seated on the plane to Mississippi!