the aftermath...

characters:

-Kait Ellis:

-mid back length black hair

-grey eyes

-5'3 and skinny

-Brandon Michaels:

-dirty blonde spikey hair

-crystal blue eyes

-6'4 and muscular

-Ryan Homes:

-bright blonde swishy hair

-sea green eyes

-6'1 and muscular

-Brittany Olson:

-shoulder length curly light brown hair

-brown eyes

-5'7 and athletic build

pets:

-owner: Kait Ellis

-breed: pitbull

-color: brindle (brown and caramel stripes)

-build: short with a fat head

-name:alibi

-nicknames: mama

-owner: Brandon Michaels

-breed: pitbull

-color:blue

-build: tall with big ears

-name:hoss

-nicknames: hossie boy

-owner: brittan Olson

-breed: daschund (weenie dog)

-color:red

-build: very short with long body

-name: Bella

-no nickname.

I decided that crying was not going to help this situation, so me and brittan decided to ditch. we decided to take separate vehicles so she could swing by her house and get Bella and so I could stop and get alibi. pulling into my drive way I seen a familiar vehicle. sitting in my truck for five minutes I decide it's time to go and inspect. see, the person inside my mother has an infinite hate for. I walked in to see alibi with her ears back, head down, teeth bared and she was growling. my mother was standing in the doorway of the kitchen with alibi in front of her in an protective stance. I see my father sitting on the couch with a heated expression.

"hi honey, long time no see!"

my dad tries to greet me but I just put my hand up to stop him.

" Charles, that 'no see' was my choice." I spat at him.

alibi then ran from my mother to take her stance in front of me. I bent down and was scratching her ears trying to calm her down which usually works but was unsuccessful. i hear the bathroom door open down the hall and then I notice how rigid my mother is which only means... Maria. your all probably wandering who she is but the only thing I probably know about her is her and my dad share a pipe and he raises her bastard child. you might think my mom is jealous, but far from it. how would you like staring at women who got a man to raise her child because she doesn't know who the daddy is but he has never givin a cent or a care to his real and ONLY child. as 'the thing' walks down the hallway she mumbles a greeting to me. unlike my father she looks like a ragged out dope hoe! I can't stand here and stare at there perfectly little family.

" what do you want Charles? " I say in a annoyed tone.

" well sweetie Blake's first birthday is next week and we really wanted you to celebrate it with us..." he said in a cautious tone. good, he should be nervous.

"well CHARLES, I'm not your sweetie. and second of all why would I want to celebrate anything with the likes of you. and you should be nervous to ask your only child to come to a bastard child's party when the only birthday you have celebrated of mine was my third and you kept picking fights with mom the whole time. so if you want me to celebrate something you and your little family disappear. k."

with that being said I ran up to my room to change with alibi hot on my heels. I'm kinda thankful dad came by because mom was to distracted to ask why I wasn't at school! I took a quick shower and threw on some jogging shorts and an old t shirt. I grabbed my phone and alibi's leash because we was meeting brittan and Bella at the beach in 20 min. surprisingly the pregnancy news and my dad showing up today completely took my mind off of Brandon. yes, that's why I was crying this morning. it's been 4 weeks since me and Brandon slept together and my period was supposed to start two days ago. shaking my head of all my thoughts I made my way down stairs to see mom literally throwing dad and Maria out.

" the birthday party was a lie. the landlord found some meth making materials in the garbage and kicked them out. they needed somewhere to stay." mom said smugly.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek and reminded her of what a great mother she is. every single mother should hear this sometimes. me and alibi made it to my truck I opened the drivers door and told alibi to load up, she looks up at me like I'm crazy till I realise I gotta lift the middle console so she can sit by me! I have such a moody dog. after she is loaded up we get started on our girls day! we were about five minutes from the beach when we were stopped by a red light. I heard a muffled noise over the song ' some type of way' by rich homie quan. I look over to my left to see guys whistling and yelling dirty thoughts out at me. the next thing I know I hear barking, snarling, and growling right in my face while a forty pound pitbull is trying to eat these guys face off through my window. wow, what a day I thought to myself pulling off. we finally made it to the beach I seen brittan was already here so I parked next to her. I grabbed alibis leash and toys then we was off to find the girls. I spotted brittan a little ways down throwing Bella her chew toy. it's crazy how our two dogs act like best friends, I mean there just like us. Bella heard alibis loud bark and came charging for us! good thing she's tiny. she ran up jumping on alibi and licking her face! brittan walks up a couple of seconds later talking about how crazy they are. we sat talking for awhile about any thing but the baby while the dogs played by the water. " so when are you gonna tell him..." brittan asked quietly. " I don't know, I figure I need to get it over with though. I'm probably gonna go to his house after this." the conversation died after that, we sat in peace watching the dogs play and the sun go down. after I put a towel down so alibi wouldn't cover my seat with sand we headed on over to Brandons to tell him the news...