Chapter 8.

Appudēto!(:

I slowly open my eyes but then quickly shut them. The sunlight burned them. My head was throbbing. I looked at the cable box for the time.

It was already 1:30 in the afternoon!I hate when I have hangovers. I groaned and put the blanket over my face.

"I'm never going to a party ever again." I said to myself.

I took the covers off and tried getting out of the bed. I was gently pulled back down.

"Let go." I said. Mosiah chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"I guess you want me to throw up all over you." " He quickly let go.

I giggled and ran towards the bathroom. I didn't really have to throw up I just needed to get out of bed. I looked in the mirror. My face was a horrible sight to see right now.

My makeup was smeared ,my hair was tangled and wild, and my clothes were wrinkled.I quickly grabbed a towel and turned on the hot water.

I scrubbed my makeup off. Mosiah then walked into the bathroom. He leaned against the door frame and watched me.

"May I help you?" I asked him. He smirked , walked over and put his hands around my waist. My back was to his chest.I looked in the medicine cabinet and grabbed some aspirin.

I tried walking out the bathroom but Mosiah held me in place.

"Can I go now, please?"

"Can I have a kiss please?" He pouted his bottom lip. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"I haven't brushed my teeth."

"So, I did." He winked at me then lowered his head. I picked up my wet towel and put it to his lips.

"Come on Lis." I ran out the bathroom back into the bedroom. Which wasn't gte smartest place to go.

I climbed on the bed and hide under the covers. Mosiah jumped on me and I squealed. "Get off you horny ass" I yelled playfully.

He shook his head and got underneath the covers with me.

"Is he serious right now?" I thought to myself. He kissed my neck and traveled up my jaw line and to the corner of my lips.

"One kiss and Ill leave you alone.. for right now." He whisperd in my ear. I had a problem. I didn't want him to leave me alone.

"Ill take that as a no." he grinned and began to kiss my neck again. His hand traveled up my leg and I bit my lip. "Hey Lis- Oh sorry." Annabel said she put her hands over her face and shut the door .

Mosiah chuckled and climbed off of me. Thank God Annabel came right on time. I hopped out of the bed and walked towards the door.

"Hurry back Were not finished." Mosiah said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped in the hallway. "What's up Bel." "I need to talk to you about last night."

Can I brush my teeth first?" she chuckled and nodded her head.

I walked towards the bathroom and grabbed an extra tooth brush that Jake stored in the medicine cabinet. I put some mint toothpaste on the tooth brush and brushed my teeth.

I rinsed my mouth with water and walked out of the bathroom. I felt a lot Better knowing that I can talk without my breath killing everyone.

Annabel was no longer in the hallway but on a balcony. I walked over to her and sat down in a chair next to her.

"So what's up?" I asked her. She looked terrified and horrible.

"What's wrong Bel?" She took a deep breath and looked at me.