Lorelai Tells Luke

Lorelai's P.O.V.

I walked into Luke's Diner and sat down by the counter. Rory was sitting right next me. I told Luke that I wanted coffee. "You really shouldn't have coffee like mother so please have something else," Luke says to Rory. She told him that it was already too late to stop her from getting coffee. Rory is 16 years old, and she got in Chilton.

The cost of my child going to Chilton is very expensive, and I didn't want to go to one place. That place would be my parents house. It may be a house I used to live in, but that was 16 years ago. I asked Luke if he could come with me to my parents house, and he told me that he would love to come.

My parents don't know that I'm married, and that Luke is my husband. Every time Rory and I go over for their parties, they would try to get Christopher in the picture. This year is going to be different because Luke is joining Rory and me. Finally, my parents will hopefully get the idea that Chris is no longer in my life. Also Christopher will know that I am taken. I have always told him that I would never be with him, or even decide on getting back together and that he is only in Rory's life not mine.

Luke and I got married a few weeks ago, and I have been throwing up in the morning. I got out of bed, and I went to work. When I got there I went into the kitchen. "I think I might be pregnant with Luke's baby," I say to Sookie my best friend. She told me that I should go to the doctors, and find out for sure that I'm pregnant. I took her up on that offer, and I went to the doctors.

At the doctors

Once I got there I made an appointment for 2 pm. I looked around, and I started to feel very weird and emotional. Being in a maternity ward was making think of how many children I want to have with Luke.

At Luke's Diner

After being freaked out at the doctors I left, and I went over to Luke's. "Is something wrong," Luke said to me. I told him no, but I also asked him if he could come with me to my doctors appointment. He told me that he would love to come. I smiled then I kissed him on the lips. I'm happy that he is coming with me.

2 pm- At the doctors

As soon as Luke and I walked in we heard someone say Lorelai Danes. I told that person that I am Lorelai Danes, and then she pointed to a room. Luke and I went into the room, and we waited for the doctor to come in. Once the doctor arrived he told us that I am going to have an ultrasound to see if I am pregnant. "Congratulations you two are going to be parents and it looks like you're about four weeks," the doctor said to us. Luke looks at me then kissed me on my lips.

The thought of me having another baby is one of the most amazing thing that has happened. I can't wait to tell Rory that she is going to have a baby brother or sister. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father," Luke said very happily. Now my parents can never try to get Christopher and I back together, since I am pregnant with Luke's baby.