Isabelle's First Day At Chilton

Isabelle's P.O.V.

I'm fifteen years old, and just got accepted into Chilton. I'm sad because then I have to leave my old school, but I'm happy because I'll be able to make some new friends just like Rory did. I know that my mom doesn't really talk to her parents as much as I do, but she will do anything to make me happy. My dad is still having April coming over to Stars Hollow during Thanksgiving and first part of the summer. April and her mom moved to New Mexico, and I remember the day where my father fought for custody of April. At that time she was 13 years old, and she just got to know her father.

I'm really lucky that I have two older half-sisters. Rory is 31 years old and April is now 22 years old. The only time I saw Rory's other half sister GG is during the holidays at my grandparents house. I know that Rory's father will always try to win over our mother, but she is happy with my dad. "Belle your first day at Chilton will be next Monday so you have two more days at Stars Hollow High," my mom said to me. I told her that I'm very excited about going to the school she and Rory went to when they were my age.

My dad was thrilled that I got accepted into Chilton, but not so much happy that we have to go to dinner at my grandmother's every other Friday night. My mom is really happy that it's only every other Friday night for dinner. I know that my mom and grandmother don't really have a close relationship, but they will get along for my sake. Rory comes and visits every once in a while like during the holidays and birthdays. A few years ago my grandfather past away, so my grandmother has the house to herself.

                                             Lorelai's P.O.V.

I told Sookie that Belle got accepted into Chilton and we are so happy for her. The only thing that I need to do for Belle to go to Chilton is paying for her tuition which is $5,000. Neither Luke or I have the money combined. I didn't like going to my mother for help again with getting my child into Chilton, and knowing my Emily Gilmore we would be spending every Friday instead every other Friday only because I'm asking her to help us financially. "Mom it's fine if I don't get the tuition money and not go to Chilton," Belle says.

She knows me so well just like her sister Rory, but I tell her that it's worth having to her go to Chilton and I will be as calm as I can be for Friday night dinners. I called my mother and of course she wanted to see us every Friday instead of every other Friday, but she would be more than happy to see Isabelle go to Chilton. I hung up the phone, then I went to Luke's Diner to tell Luke that we are going to have every other Friday night at my mother's house.

Luke didn't seem to happy about that, but he also didn't mind because he willing to go for our daughter. "Hey Lorelai," April says. I told her hi back and asked how she is doing. She told that she actually likes it here in Stars Hollow. When April graduated from high school, she came back from New Mexico to spend more time with Luke her dad. "Luke told me that Belle got accepted into Chilton that must be exciting," she said.

Isabelle's P.O.V.

It's finally Monday and I couldn't wait any longer to go to Chilton. I heard a knock at the door, so I hurry up to answer and I see that it's Christopher. My dad came downstairs to ask me who was at the door, then he sees him. "Hey Lorelai I believe someone is here to talk to you about something," my dad says knowing that my mom was already in the kitchen making coffee. So, my mom comes towards the door and my dad went to the kitchen.

I just stood there still in shock, but then I notice that GG is also wearing a Chilton uniform. GG is only a year younger than me. "I came and wanted to ask if I could take Isabelle to Chilton since GG is going as well, but only with Luke and yours permission," Christopher says. "I wouldn't mind that at all Christopher that way I have time to open up the diner," my dad tells him and I even seen be nice with Christopher.

My mom didn't know what to do, but she allowed Christopher to take me to Chilton on my first day. "I will only go with you if my mom follows on the way there in her car," I say to him. He nodded his head, then we all leave the house and asked our neighbor to watch Paul Anika. I give my dad a kiss before I head out. I could also see how mushy my mom and dad get when they leave the house before going to work.

At Chilton~ still Isabelle's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe how big this school is when I got out the car. We all went to the Dean's office where we all see my grandmother. "Mom seriously again you're here before me," my mom says. My grandmother looked a bit surprised to see GG, Christopher, my mom, and I walk in together. Before my grandmother could say anything, I interrupt her and say that my mom and dad love each very much, so please don't think about it.

The Dean of this school was a bit shocked himself to see my mom and Christopher in the same room. "Well I can definitely tell that you two are no longer together," he says to break the awkward silence in the air. "Well then since GG is only 14 she will won't be able to take the same classes as Isabelle," the Dean said. "I better get going my Inn won't open itself," my mom says and trying to make a joke with it, then she leaves.