Telling Richard and Emily Gilmore

Lorelai's P.O.V.

December 24- At the Richard and Emily Gilmore's house

Rory, Luke and I went over to my parents house for the Christmas party they always have every year on Christmas Eve. I saw my mother talking to Christopher in the living room. Luke and I walked up to them, and Luke had his arm around my waist. Rory went to go talk to my father. "I see that you found a date to come with you," my mom said to me. I told her that Luke is actually my husband, and we have been married for almost a month now.

I showed them the ring then left them in silence. "Lorelai are we going to tell your parents that you're pregnant?" Luke asks me. I told him yes, but I want them to adjust that their only daughter and child is married. Everyone was now in the living room, and I told Luke that we can tell them now. He asked me if I am sure on telling them tonight, and I told him that I'm more than sure.

He raises his beer, and he says," Everyone that is tonight I have something to say especially to Emily and Richard." Luke looks so nervous so I held his hand, and then he starts talking again. "Lorelai and I are going to have a baby," Luke said. My parents looked at us like we were joking. I say," Mom dad we're not kidding about this." They looked at me, and asked if I am serious about it. I told them that I am sure that I'm pregnant.

Luke's P.O.V.

Emily and Richard don't seem that happy that Lorelai and I are having a baby together. Christopher seemed really upset about something. But that's more likely cause I am Lorelai's husband. "So how far long are you," Richard asked. I told him that she is now five weeks. It was six weeks ago that we got married.