on stage

"And now for who you have all been waiting for JUSTIN BIEBER!!" The host yelled out for Justin to come out and sing.

This is the 15th concert I've been to, except I always come by my self. Justin has always been my dream from the time I was 12 to now and I'm 19.

"This song goes out to this special girl, I see her at all my concerts. Her beautiful face and smile" Justin said through the mic snapping me out of my thoughts I look up to see him staring at me. "You, your her" he smiled. I turned around to make sure he was talking to me , when I turned back to him he was leaving the stage to come down to the crowd. "H..Hi " I shuddered.

"If I would have know I would of know it could have been you.." he began to sing. I couldn't do anything but just sit there and listen to his soft voice and fingers strumming his guitar. "If I had the chance if I had the chance to make us brand new.." he sung another lyric. I no longer heard his guitar I heard some one calling my name from a distance.

"Wake up Madeline !!!" The voice yelled. I closed my eyes to make it go away.

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my bed room. "Madeline?!" My roommate called. " get up girl we gonna be late !".

"Late for what ?!" I asked groggy.

"To the Justin Bieber concert!!" She shouted heading in the bathroom.