The guitar pt. 2

"Work work work work" I sung to my self with the store music.
"So Julian?" My boss asked.

"Yes..?" I turned to her so she knew I was listening.

"I saw you talking to that guy yesterday...who is he?" She smirked at me.

" well I don't really know him, he wanted a guitar and then he kissed me" I smiled to my self remembering the warm of his lips.

"Oh my gosh! Did you get his name??!" She asked so excited.

"Yes" I laughed "it's Justin".

Ding ding

I turned towards the door when I heard it open. Justin walled in and I tried to hide.

"Oh my gosh he's here!" I ducked down.

"So why are u hiding ?" My boss asked with her hand in her hip.

"Excuse me ?" I heard Justin's sweet voice, like music to my ears.

"Yes may I help you?" My boss asked him.

Justin p.o.v

When I got home yesterday night I couldn't stop thinking about Julian. Her smile, her lips, her hair, her walk, the way she talks. I could go on and on about her. So that's why I went back to the store to find her again.

When I walked into the store I didn't see her.

"Excuse me?" I asked the woman at the counter trying to get her attention.

"Yes may I help you?" She asked softly.

"Yes I'm looking for uhh ..." I looked around to see if I see her.

"I'm looking for a really good guitar and julian" I asked mumbling the last part.

"Excuse me one second" she said while walking off.

5 minutes later she cOme back pushing some girl out of the office.
I looked a little harder and it was Julian.

"Julian?" I called out to her, I know she heard me because she froze in place.

"Uhhh yes?" She asked.

"I was looking for you and the guitar" I chucked running my fingers through my hair witch made her smile.

After a while we found the guitar and I payed for it. "19.20 is your change and here's your receipt sir" she handed me back the money saying.

"You know I never got your number?" I said to her before she wakes off.

"Check the receipt...." She gave me a smirk.

I flipped the receipt to see numbers on the back , I looked back up to see she was gone. 

"Looks like I just call you  later then?!" I yelled but I got no response.
I turned around and felt a pair of lips on mine, I tried to see exhibit was but I gave in. It felt so right.

When the pair of lips left mine I opened my eyes to see Julian standing in front of me. "Call me" she said and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys!!👋👋

Tell me what you guys think of my stories so far.

Comment , vote , and continue to read 💓😘