Chapter 2: Memories

AN: oh how school makes me wanna cry. either way hope you enjoy this chapter :)

also I don’t own any of fairy tail or the characters only my OCs

~Jay’s P.O.V.~

    As the day progressed on I could tell that Ruby was becoming more aware of me and my brother. When the bell rang signaling lunch me and Pharrell snuck out after pushing our desk back to their original positions. While we walked to the rooftop I decided to ask my brother about Ruby “So what do you think of her” I asked turning towards Pharrell walking backwards up the steps.

     “She’s perfect, just how I remember her being, but I think the fact that we are brothers should be kept secret just for a little bit longer” he said. I turned and opened the door to the roof then walked in with my brother in tow. We ate then decided to skip fifth period and take a nap.

~Ruby’s P.O.V.~

     I practically jumped for joy on the inside when the bell rang. Ever since the boys had been assigned to sit next to me, I haven't been able to concentrate at all. When I snapped out of my trance I realized that the boys were no longer sitting next to me and had disappeared. I stood up and stretched then decided to get away from the classroom and let my friends have their space.

    Why you ask? Because nearly all of them are either dating or have a crush and I don’t wanna be a third wheel even when they say I’m not. But either way it doesn't really bother me because there are times when I want to be alone and enjoy the quiet. I grabbed my bento (Japanese Lunch) and headed up to the roof. When I was about to open the door I stopped as a terrible feeling went through me. Ignoring it, I walked through the door slowly closing it behind me.

~Normal P.O.V.~

     Ruby closed her eyes and let the wind caress her hair. She opened her eyes then started walking, but stopped when the wind shifted. She followed the heavenly scent that she was picking up from the wind. The closer she got the more compelled she was to find the owner of the scent.

     Once she rounded corner of the wall her eyes started flickering between red and blue. Her hair swished in a ponytail as she sashayed towards the owner. When she looked down she saw Pharrell and Jay laid out on the grassy area of the roof. Jay was turned away from Pharrell with his head resting on his arm while Pharrell was laying on his back with his hands folded behind his head.

(AN: Yoo hoo i’m back if you’re under 13 I suggest you skip ahead to the next AN for this next small scene :P)

     After seeing them Ruby’s eyes had gone completely blue and started to swirl just like Pharrell’s. She lost her grip on her sanity to her other side, her teeth lengthened as she walked over to Pharrell. She slowly lowered herself down to straddle his hips then she let her hair down so it could cascade down her back, over her shoulder, and down onto his chest. She started to unbutton his shirt so she could see her prize. Once the last button was undone she pushed the shirt open and growled under her breath in approval. She took a little time to admire his godly skin, running her hands across his eight pack abs then leaned down and bit his nipple playfully, He stirred a little in his sleep then settled back down.

     She smirked then leaned back down and decided she would mark him as hers. Licking his shoulder, she lengthened her canines even more, using them to graze his shoulder. Right before she bit him she felt like the world tilted. She attempted to get up only to find her hands pinned above her head. Her eyes had returned to normal yet she couldn’t remember what had happened. All she remembered was walking onto the roof then everything was fuzzy after that. She looked up to see who had her pinned only to find swirling blue eyes staring back at her. She mentally cursed as she realized his shirt was wide open. She became furious causing her to struggle even more trying to get out of his hold, but that only caused her to still when his other hand went towards the top of her sundress. She looked up then asked “What did you do to me” shooting daggers at him