Chapter 3:The Revealed Truth

AN: Heyo all I don’t own any of the fairy tail characters or themes only my OCs even though I wish I did >.> Enjoy~

~3 Weeks Later~

~Jay’s P.O.V.~

It had been three weeks since me and Pharrell had seen Ruby. Every week we would stop by her house and her parents would let us go up and see her. Every time she would never open her eyes. She would just lay there silently, shivering every now and then. Only last week was different. We had stopped by the house like usual. When we got there Ruby’s mother gave a small sad smile “Ruby woke up, but screamed out as soon as she saw me then passed back out.”

Today me and Pharrell were going to check on her to see if there had been any more changes. Homeroom had started but Ms.Strauss was late. Me and my brother walked over to Lucy and her friends to see what they were eagerly talking about “Ladies what’s all the commotion about” I asked. Lucy, Erza, and Levy turned around quickly surprised. Levy and Erza were the first to break the awkward moment.

“Um I leave you to tell him Lu-chan” said the bluenette as she ran for her desk. Erza just muttered the same, running for her desk not far behind levy.”Tell me what?” I asked looking down at Lucy.”well ummm… you see” she trailed off squirming in her seat ”Cmon Lucy we’re already like family go ahead and say whatever you need to say.” finishing with a smile.

“Promise?”--”Promise.” I said with another smile. She took a breath then quickly said “Rubyismissing”--”...What?”---”I said Ruby is missing” she said a little louder. ”What?! Where the hell is she Lucy?!” I roared slamming my hands on the desk. I didn’t care that everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, all I cared about was getting back MY Ruby. Pharrell had managed to stop me from going into a full out rampage. “Explain” I said in a strained voice.

She squirmed a little more before she answered “Well yesterday me and Levy had stopped by RuRu-chan’s house. When we got there her mom opened the door, but she looked… different” tilting her head a little to the side “We asked her what was wrong. She said that RuRu-chan had gone missing the night before. She left a note saying that she would be back though”

I was about to leave to search for Ruby, but then the sweet smell of lemon and roses filled the room. I looked up hoping to see Ruby, but was quickly disappointed when I saw that it was only Ms. Strauss. She walked over to her desk sending everyone a look as if saying ‘take your seats or see Hell’ When her eyes landed on me and Pharrell they held a strange glint “Minna I have a feeling you all will be speechless” she said giving everyone her signature smile.

As soon as she said this a girl ran through the door then bowed to Ms. Strauss apologizing for being late. When she straightened up, turning to go to her desk, I felt my gasp along with the rest of the class as we came to the realization that this mysterious girl was Ruby.

~Pharrell’s P.O.V.~

I was staring at Ruby as she made her way to her desk. I could feel the confusion that everyone were failing miserably to hide. I mean seriously the last time I had saw Ruby hair was completely black and her eyes were brown. Now it was red and the end of it transitioned from red to orange. Her eyes were now red but had specks of blue throughout them. When she walked past me then sat down. She looked me with a smile, which I quirked an eyebrow at. She coughed, turning to focus on Ms. Strauss. What I think also surprised everyone the most was how she was dressed. When I asked her friends what she was like a few weeks ago they said:

~*Flashback*~

Levy looked up questioning “Ru-chan?” she tilted her head “well I’ve known her for about 3 years. As far as I know she never wears colors only things that are in black or white.”