Don't wake the beast

Tony's POV

   The team and I have been waiting for 8 hours for Y/n to get up and I couldn't take it anymore!

   That's it I'm going to wake her the hell up! I said extremely frustrated.

  Hey Y/n get up already it's been 8 hou-...nevermind

   Guys maybe  we should just let her sleep

   "Why you had your panties in a twist two minutes ago about it?"Clint said with a sly look on his face.

   Then you go wake her up! I yelled!

   "Well Stark what else would i be Half the way upstairs for.

   Just know that I warned you...

   Clint's Pov

   Hey Y/n...New girl...Rookie...WAKE UP!

   "Who the hell do you think you are,waking me up from my perfectly good nap,bird boy...I'm giving you 5 seconds to get the hell out before I destroy you. 1...and that's all it took to send Clint running.".

Hey guys here's a good tip ,shut up Tony and don't wake the beast.

"I told you so".Tony said with a very familiar smirk on his face.

Steve's Pov

I'll go try to wake her if you guys don't mind.

"Be our guys"Clint says not caring at all about what might happen to The worlds greastest soilder.

"Just don't comeback crying to is,because you loose some important things called fingers".

Choosing to ignore that last comment made by Tony ,Steve countinued walking up the long staircase to the next floor where your room was.

Hey Y/n we made breakfast and were wondering if you were ready to wake up an eat.

"Food!Why didn't you guys just tell me there was food,you say getting changed right there in front of Steve(who at least has the courtesy to look away).Come on let's go you say pulling him by his shirt".

Okay,okay slow down a bit!
She's just like a kid...in a good way.

After eating you guys all decided to...