1||

The fall time was always the season that was cool and crisp throughout Raynham, Massachusetts. There was one little town on the out skirts of Raynham, that being good old Bridgewater County. Everyone there always minded their own business and kept their noses out of everyone else's lives. You could say it was peaceful little town. I couldn't agree more, granted that's why I've stuck around for seven-teen years. This is where my ancestors settled and lived their lives, why would you want to leave a town that holds so much of your family history? To be honest I don't know that answer, I'm still trying to figure that out for myself. My house sits on the end of Tuthill Road, large two story and large/polished front yard with a cute white mailbox that says The Gibson's. It was a house plucked right out of some little girls dream house book, all though nothing was perfect about what lived inside that sweet dream house. I always keep to myself every morning, wake up at six thirty on the dot, take a shower, get ready then sit on my bed with my laptop till it is eight am and leave to school with my best friend Clara. I attend the local public high school, East Bridgewater high school, home of the Vikings! It was a shared school with the middle school as well, 7th thru 12th. Might think it's a bad idea, but really no one bothers the younger kids. Today, was Friday October 13th, the Friday before fall break. Yet, this day felt different. I woke up this morning with my bay window slightly cracked open. Which that is something I lock every night because you never know what will happen. I pulled myself out of bed as I tugged on my sleeves due to the frosty wind gave me goosebumps all along my body. Pulling the window to a close and locking the latch once more as I did last night. I stood there observing it and wondering how it just opened without me noticing. That was when a large bang was up against my bedroom door, startling me. "Adalyn! Are you awake? Clara has been waiting for like fifteen minutes already!"

I let out a sigh of relief, it was only my little brother Raiden. My eyes shifted over to my clock that flashed 12:00 meaning it was turned off and reset itself. "Uh- Yeah. Give me like a few minutes, I'll be down soon..." I didn't catch what he said after because I was taken by how weird this morning was starting off. Stumbling over a few things on my floor as I reached for my phone noticing it read, 7:50 am. I groaned rolling my eyes because it wasn't like me to so off schedule. It was a good choice that I decided to shower last night before bed. I already had my clothes today laid out on my desk which was also a bonus for me. I wiggled into my dark wash skinny jeans that had a little distress to them. With a grey, black & white flannel that I ended up tying at the bottom due to the length. Placing a grey cardigan over it rolling up on the sleeves so that the flannel would roll as well. Then finally adding my favorite grey boot heels.(Picture below) I debated on leaving my hair in the messing bun or letting it down. Eventually coming to letting it down, since I put it up wet last night it gave it amazing beach waves with some volume. 

Swinging my door open my brother was about to bang on my door again, "See! Ready to go

Swinging my door open my brother was about to bang on my door again, "See! Ready to go." I stated giving him a small smile before brushing past him.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, Clara was waiting there by the front door, "It's about time!"

"I over slept."