8.

Today was AWESOME! We went to play mini golf it was so much fun! Jack fell in the little pond when he was trying to get my ball for me I was trying so hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it. He got a towel from the lady at the desk and now we are currently walking to the beach it was about 7 pm so the sun was going down.

" Today was really fun" I said looking at Jack

"Yeah it was I'm glad your getting fun babe" he winked I blushed and looked down

"Your so cute when you blush" he said I smiled lightly at him then shyly said "Thanks"

We walked for a few more minutes then we make it to the beach. It was around 7: 10 and the sky looked beautiful.

"Wow this is so cool! look how beautiful it is!" i said point to the sun set Jack chuckled "Still not as Beautiful as you" I rolled my eyes " That's sooo cheesy" He laughed "Oh whatever you like it" He winked and I blushed a little "Nope" I said popping the P he playfully rolled his eyes and sat down on the beach. I sat down by him and rested my head on his shoulder. We talked for what seemed like hours and it was so amazing....I was falling for this boy and nothing could stop that. suddenly his phone ring and he answered it

JJ-"Hey Man"

JG-"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE WITH MY SISTER I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU ALL DAY"

JJ-"Okay chill be there in 10" he hung up then looked at me "Your Brother w-" I cut him off "Yeah I heard him yelling" He nodded then grabbed my hand and we started walking back.

~ Back Home

We walked in the door and I saw my brother talking to some girl I looked over at Jack and his face went white. I let go of his hand and walked over to my brother "Hey Jack who's this your girlfriend" I said laughing nudging him he shook his head then she said"No,I'm his" point over to Jack J I felt my heart drop to my stomach. She run over to him and hugged him" Baby I missed you" she said happily. He looked at me but I quickly looked away and whispered to Jack G " I'll be upstairs if you need me" he nodded and I walked up the stairs. I ran to my room the shut the door and locked it. I fell on my bed and started crying i kept thinking to myself "Damn it Dakota this is why you don't fell in love stop being such a fucking softy" I wiped my tears then face timed Alex.

A- Hey W- Oh my gosh what's wrong honey

D- "Jack J has a girlfriend he lied to me" I sobbed

I then saw mad Zane pop up on the phone screen

Z- "I'll kill him! what a dick! no one hurts our little Dakota"

D I laughed a little" I miss you so much"

Z- his face softened "I miss you to kid"

D- "I love you both so much but i'm going to try and go to sleep"

Z-"Bye love you too kid"

A- "Bye hun love you"

I hung up then got under the blanket I still had my clothes from today on but I didn't care all I cared about was going to sleep and trying to get that fuck boy off my mind.