10.

The car ride was awful. The only thing I heard was how she and Jack J were going to get married and have kids blah blah blah. I knew this bitches whole future but I still didn't even know what her name was. I took my ear buds out and asked "So what's your name" "Abigail" she said I nodded then put my ear buds back in. "Abigail" I said in my head. What a stupid name.

We finally got to the restaurant after what felt like hours. I sat by my brother then Jack J and Abigail sat together on the other side. I started looking at the menu but I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw Jack looking at me I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at the menu. "So," Abigail said "Jack and I are moving in together" She said happily Jack chocked on his water. "Noooooo we are not" he coughed "We talked about it last night" she snapped "No you talked about it I wasn't even listening" He snapped back then my brother stepped in " Can you stop? everyone is looking" they nodded but Jack said one last thing "I don't even want to be with you" tears welled up in her eyes "Why" she asked "Because I like someone else" he said softly "Who" she asked "Dakota" he replied, his response made me look up from my menu. She angrily looked at me "HER" she yelled. Now everyone's eyes were on us. "Yes," he said simply "You stupid whore" she yelled at me, I could my blood start to boil. "You ruined our relationship you ugly bitch" she yelled louder "You better watch who you're talking to"I said standing up "Or what? What are you gonna do? Street rat" I felt my fist connected with her jaw. She fell to the ground, I then hovered over her "That's what I'm gonna do" I said then walked out of the restaurant.