06 | CHAPTER SIX

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot.

06 | CHAPTER SIX

Direct Message:

clairedoll:
Hello, darling!

Sebastian's eyes widened when he saw Clara's text appear in his phone; sometimes they both talked but mostly it was when the group was together, now that she was actually talking to him directly, he was becoming nervous, he could maintain a conversation when the others were around and they always had something to talk about but now it was only him and Clara, if he made the conversation awkward then she would leave and never speak to him again. Maybe he was exaggerating but that is what happens when your crush is the first one to start the conversation.

Anthony was sitting next to Sebastian and noticed his sudden change, he looked over his shoulder to see Sebastian frowning at his phone, he leaned to see what he was watching and grinned when he saw it was a text from Clara.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" he asked to his friend whom reacted startled.

Sebastian blinked hard and turned his head "Huh" he muttered "I don't know what to tell her."

"By starts you could type a simple "Hello"... you know because that is how you start a conversation" Anthony replied.

"But should I say "Hello" or "Hey" he shook his head "What about "what's up?"

Mackie almost laughed at the nervousness of Seb, grinning he took the phone out of his hands and started to type quickly, Sebastian instantly tried to take it back but Anthony had already sent something "What did you do?" he asked terrified unlocking his phone.

"You're welcome, buddy" he replied "And seriously? Clairedoll?" he snorted.

"Shut up"

sexybastian:
Hey, clairedoll😊

"Oh god... oh no... she doesn't know I call her that" he snapped at Anthony.

clairedoll:
clairedoll???
Huh I like how that sounds
If you want to know I have you as sexybastian in my contacts😘

"She has me in her contacts as sexybastian" he repeated out loud.

Anthony clapped his hands laughing then hit Seb in the arm slightly "You lucky dog, you really need to ask her out like now."

"What if she says no?" Sebastian asked back worried.

sexybastian:
I think I just died by that
yeah I'm dead...