★Im Not A FanGirl!★

Hey guys :)

Im Back again!! been busy lately :)

anyway, heres chapter 12, enjoy :)

XoXoXo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12 : IM NOT A FANGIRL!!

JESSICA'S POV

@ The "SHOW"

We now arrived to where hes gonna perform.,were currently walking towards the hotel, i guess.

GREYSON'S POV

Finally! We arrived, were running a little bit late, because of Jessica, Fans blame her! I dont want them to wait...

JESSICA'S POV

~after he performed~

Alot of girls, approached him for some autographs and stuffs... i guess.

And ofcourse, Sarah is there. What would I expect? Shes a fan of that guy. Shes making friends with the other fans. I think their called

Greynasour?

and Encancer?

Am I right? LOL. it sound hilarious!

HAHAHA!!

I come up the stage where Alycia is helping,Staci and Greyson.

Some of the girls complained why im cutting the line. Uhh? Me? One of them? Excuse me?

"Hey Alycia." I called. Alycia turned Around and saw me.

"What is it Jessica?" she asked.

Greyson must have heared it,thats why he looked at me,I just rolled my eyes.

"HEY!! YOU GIRL IN A WHITE TANK TOP!!" an angry girl i guess yelled from my back. I looked at my outfit, and im wearing a white tank top. I turned around and glare on her.

"Are you refering to me?" I asked from a distance, coz shes like a couple of feet away from me.

"YEAH YOU!! NOW, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??! SOMEONE SPECIAL?!?! WERE ALL ENCHANCERS AND GREYSONATORS HERE!! TRYING TO HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH WITH THE HOT AND CUTE GREYSON CHANCE!!" the girl yelled at my face. I looked at Greyson and he just gave me an annoying grin. I just rolled my eyes, the other fans are now looking at us.

ohhh.... attention, my war freak radar is so active right now. so so active.

Alycia is about to stop the girl, but I stopped her. And walk towards to that bitch. Now she asked for this, I'll let her have it.

When I got infront of her, like half foot away. I smiled at her sweetly, and shes raising her eyebrow.

and Calmly said.

"First of all, let me get something straight. IM.NOT.A.FAN.OF.HIM!!.." I almost yelled then pointed to Greyson. "so obviously I dont need that fucking autograph of his." Then I grabbed the girls arm and pull her infront of Greyson. "So you could ask loads of autographs from him then eat it all, you bitch." I said then walk away then flipped my hair, making sure it will slap lighty on her face. Then turned to Alycia again.

"Im just going to stopped by at Mc Donalds here, if there is. Im kindda hungry. And if I will stay here I will probably get killed." I whispered as fast as I could.

"Yeah you're right." Alycia whispered back.

I just looked at the people,they were all back in their bussiness.

I went off the stage and passed by that girl again,and we both smirked at each other.

GREYSON'S POV