★ Certified FRIENDS!! ★

Ayo guys :))

Srsly, Im not really gonna update now, coz Im too lazy to. But I saw another sweet comments from you guys which made me wanna update this chappie :)

I swear, your comments do always put me in a good mood :)

Enjoy this another chapter! Love lots <3<3

Happy reading :)

XoXo<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Sixteen: Certified FRIENDS!!

Greyson's POV

"Friends."

Then we continue walking.

"So,Your a dancer?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you dance?"

"Hip hop."

"Cool."

"I know."

"Do you sing?"

"NO! No! No! I dont." she answered hysterically.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Coz my voice is totally ugly. I suck in singing."

"Well, I guess where the total opposite. I suck in dancing."

"Really? Cool." she said then smile.

"Yeah."

"Oh!! Were here now!" she said then hurriedly run inside. And left me.

I just walk in and I saw her teasing the roomboy who talked to us earlier.

"I told you we'll be back!!" she told the sir whom in 30s of age.

The sir is chuckling on what Jessica is doing.

"Im sorry Mr. Because this girl is insane.".I apologized to the sir AGAIN!!

Why do i always have to apologize for this girl?!?

"Its Okay." He chuckled.

I just smiled at him. Then turn to Jessica. "C'mon Jess." I whispered to her.

"EY MR.ROOMBOY!! IN YOUR FACE!!" she yelled the last time. Then hurriedly grab me in the elevator.

Is she always like that? She like fight people for no reason just to have fun?

As we got off the elevator.

"Hey that was a very fun night." she said as we got in our hotel room.

"Yeah. You're right." I said.

"Good night." she told me then smile.

"Good night." i smiled back.

I was about to go in my room when...

"Oh! And.........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hey! I know its short. But what do you think?!! I just wanted to update a new and fun (i guess..) chappie for you guys :) So wwhat do you think?!!? LOL.

Just let me guys know what you think :) And Oh!! Lets all congratulate Jessica and Greyson, because they are finally FRIENDS!!!

comment your "congratulations" for them, even tho their only just friends :) LOL.

COMMENT<3

VOTE<3

FAN<3

XOXO<3<3