Part 1

Hello my Lovely Readers ;)

With the OGS World Tour fast approaching, the idea for this story came to me. I know it is probably very cliche, but I just had to write it.

Please note that I'm only using The New York Concert Venue as a basis for the story and that I'm not keeping true to their tour schedule. This is a Fanfic after all ;-p

Please leave some comments to let me know what you think about it and what you think I could improve on. Also, don't forget to Vote if you liked it.

Here is the first part, I hope you all like it ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu POV

It was our first World Tour and the airport was packed with fans waiting to meet us. "You all know where to meet if we get separated?" our manager called out.

"Yes!" we all replied in unison.

We slowly made our way through the crowd, each taking the time to sign a few autographs for the fans. Our manager took the lead to make a path for us, while I was at the back of the group because I was the leader and it was my job to make sure everyone stayed together.

I was busy signing a couple of autographs and didn't realize that the rest of my group had already left. I tried desperately to catch up, but I couldn't find them anywhere. The fans weren't much help either. All they did was chase me around and beg for autographs and pictures.

When I finally broke free of the crowd, I took off running, hoping to find a cab. I was just about exhausted when I saw a woman flag down the only cab in the area. I hurried over and jumped inside before the fans could catch up. I heard the woman scream at me and I tried to apologize, but I knew the fans were getting closer and I didn't have much time before they found me. I closed the door and told the driver where to go.

The cab pulled away just as the fans came into view. I slouched back in the seat and let out a sigh of relief. When I was finally able to relax and catch my breath, I decided to call my manger to let him know that I was okay. I reached for my phone and realized it wasn't there.

Angela POV

I had been looking forward to seeing my old friend Rose since she invited me last month. She even bought the plane ticket for me, so I couldn't refuse. Then last week she called and said that her vacation had been revoked and she had to work, but that they would try and give her a day or two if they could.

I know it sounds weird that they would cancel her vacation, but she works for a news station and she is constantly being asked to go here, there and everywhere just to get the stories. Because of this, she said that she wouldn't be able to pick me up at the airport like she originally planned to.

The plane landed, I gathered my luggage and went to find a cab. I had finally managed to flag one down, when this guy came running up and jumped in.

"Hey! That's my cab!" I screamed at him, but he wouldn't listen. Instead, he just shut the door. As I looked around in frustration, I noticed a cell phone on the ground. I knew it had to belong to the jerk who stole my cab, because there was no one else around. So I picked it up and was ready to hand it over to him, but he had already left.

Of course he took off, I thought to myself. I placed the phone in my purse, grabbed my luggage, and, as if my day couldn't get worse, I get run over by a mob of people. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't really feeling that well either.

As I got back up, I start thinking what else could possibly go wrong today. Then I hear a familiar voice calling my name. "Yo, Angela!"