Part 19

Rose POV

Angela blushed at Sunggyu's comment and I couldn't help but stifle laugh. I scooted behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Sounds like a plan to me" I said enthusiastically.

Angela turned and gave me a shocked look that asked 'What are you doing?'

I just giggled and ran off to get ready for today's outing with Infinite.

Angela POV

"Sounds like a plan to me" Rose said.

Is she kidding? She wants to spend the week with them? She invited me out to see her and now that a better offer has come along, she jumps ship?

I gave her a 'What are you doing?' look, but she just giggled and ran off.

I can't blame her. I was actually very happy that he had asked us to stay, but I was too embarrassed to admit it. 

"Okay kids, get ready. We're leaving in fifteen minutes!" Sunggyu called out to the group.

The guys all started screaming enthusiatically and ran off to get ready.

The nine of us had fun touring the city. Because there wasn't time to do much, we decided to go for a walk in Central Park and take in the zoo.

Myungsoo POV

I grabbed my camera like I always did and off we went. The girls said that there wasn't time to plan anything big for the day. They decided that a walk in Central Park would be good and that we could go to the zoo there.

Dongwoo and Yeollie were ecstatic when they heard that we were going to the zoo. When we got there, they started running around like animals.

"You guys better be careful!" Woohyun called out to them. "They might think some animals got loose!" The girls laughed.

Hoya caught up to Dongwoo and Yeollie and got them under control. We all just strolled around the zoo in one massive group. Usually I would take random pictures, but today I found myself focusing on one target; Angela. She really was beautiful.

We finished looking around the zoo and continued our walk in the park. Woohyun and Rose ran over to the boathouse and decided to rent a gondola. She waved for the guys to join them and Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong and Yeollie ran over.

I lifted my camera and began looking through the peephole. I was hoping to find a good shot, when I found myself focusing on Angela again. I watched as Sunggyu approached her and gently took her hand. She smiled and blushed, but I felt my heart sink.

"Looks like I'm too late" I mumbled to myself.

Sunggyu and Angela turned to face me. They looked really happy together. I refocused on them and took the shot. Then I saw them waving at me.

"Ya! Get over here!" Sunggyu yelled.

I let the camera hang from my neck and I ran over to join them.

Angela POV

Rose and I were having so much fun, we didn't realize that the week was almost over and Infinite would be leaving.

I was rummaging through my suitcase, when I came across a think manila envelope. "Damn! I almost forgot about this" I muttered to myself.

"What's that?" Sunggyu asked from the doorway.

"Sunggyu! What are you doing in here?"

He laughed. "Have you forgotten that we've been sharing this room all week?"

I blushed. Sunggyu and Myungsoo both insisted on sharing the room with me since our first night together. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to it."

"So, What is that?" he said pointing at the envelope.

"Remember how I told you I worked for a publishing company?"

"Yeah."

"Well...... The main office is here in New York. I was supposed to bring this to the office while I was here. I almost forgot about it."

"Why don't we swing by the office on our way?" Myungsoo suddenly appeared next to Sunggyu.

"Are you guys sure you don't mind? I can always just drop it in the mail."

Myungsoo strolled over and grabbed the folder out of my hand. "Come on, let's get going." He turned and started to walk away.

"Ya! L! What do you think you are doing?" I screamed as I got up off the floor.

I was just about to grab his shirt, when he suddenly turned around. "I thought I told you to call me Myungsoo."

I blushed. Why are these guys so good looking?

Myungsoo POV

I grabbed the envelope from her and said "Come on, let's get going."

"Ya! L! What do you think you are doing?" I heard her scream from behind me.

I turned around and nearly blushed. We were centimeters apart. "I thought I told you to call me Myungsoo."

She blushed and I smiled. She is so cute when she is flustered. I know I don't have a chance with her, but I still love teasing her. "It's just easier to call you L" she retorted.

"Makes sense," I said as I acted like I was thinking. Then I leaned in close to her and said "but my name is Myungsoo."

She blushed again and I stuck my tongue out at her. Then I ran off before she had a chance to react.

Sunggyu POV

That kid is so childish. He loves teasing her. "Ya! Myungsoo! Toss it over here!" I called out.

He tossed it over her head towards me and I caught it. She turned around too fast and tripped forward, falling on top of me.

"Well, isn't this a lovely sight" Woohyun said from the couch.

We both looked up and saw that everyone was smiling. Then we looked at each other and blushed. She panicked and quickly moved to get off me. I, on the other hand, dropped the envelope and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I heard Rose squeal and the guys gasp. Angela became beet red but she didn't reject it. I looked her in the eyes and whispered "I love you" before leaning forward and kissing her.