Chapter three

I was alone in a field if dead flowers and grass, everything around me was black, dead, cold.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Nothing.

I hear a branch snap and I turn around.

"What the hell?"

Behind me is pool, water as clear as day. I walk towards it, my feet floating across the frosted grass.

As I aproach the pool I notice that there is something on the bottom.

I take another step and I realize that its not something, but someone.

I scream as his hair floats around his angelic face, his hands and feet tied with rope and anchored down with bricks.

"You killed him you know," a voice said from behind.

I whirled around to see Levi standing a few feet infront of me with his head cocked to the side and a blank expression on his face.

"Wh-what? How!? I-I love him!"

"No, you love me now. You broke his heart, and we killed him. Together."

"Oh god."

Tears started running down my face and my knees gave out, I started to sob, unable to breath my voice was barely over a wisper,

"Why me?"

I sat up in bed, tears streaming down my face. I realized that it was just a dream and layed back down, deep breaths I thought, deep breaths. I looked over at my clock and was startled to see that it was already 10 o'clock in the morning.

I got up and went to the bathroom, as I looked in the mirror I saw that I had bags under my eyes and my face was all red and puffy. Great.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Cindy sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee and her kindle.

"Goodmoring sleepyhead!" She looked at me and frowned. "Lexi? What's wrong?"

"I'm just homesick I guess. I didn't sleep much until this morning." The lie sliped out of my mouth as if it was a daily occurence.

"Oh honey, I'm sure everything is fine, you'll see them in August." She stood up and hugged me, giving me an extra squeeze before she let go.

"Cindy, it's June."

"So? Two monthes isn't that long, besides, time flies when your having fun in good old New Mexico."

We both laughed and I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down. Maybe two months from home could do me some good, but I had a feeling it could also do some bad.

*Sorry I'm having major writer's block so this is just a filler chapter. unedited.