Sorry

I was still angry at Styles,he is such a bastard,why did he hit Zander?arghhh really...He's just a troublemaker,someone started knocking on my dorm's room.

"Hey Cat did...." I opened the door and looked into a blue pair of eyes."you forget anything?Styles get out!"I tried to close the door but Styles made his way in."What do you want?You have 5 minutes." He smiled.

"Hey Luna,Im sorry,I was a bastard I shouldn't have hit your friend,you didnt deserve that,but I only want to be friendly with you!" I smiled.

"Never!! Not with you acting like that Styles!" I said,he nodded.

"Are you going clubbing today?" I nodded."Never knew you were the kind of girl who would get out of school to go clubbing!" I smiled.

"Styles,there's a lot of things you dont know about me!But your 5 minutes are over!" He smiled.

"Yeah whatever I couldnt stay any longer anyway I have a date." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know her name this time Styles?" I said,while I went to the door.

"Of course,Melissa!" I smiled and he kissed my cheek,and started running.

"DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN STYLES!" He looked back and smiled while I closed the door.

I heard the door open,it was Cat,thank god.

"How are you babes?" I smiled at Cat.

"Im ok,do you want to help me pick something for tonight?" Cat smiled and picked up a black dress with no sleeves,she brushed my hair and curled it,and also gave me some black shiny bracelets.

"Here,this black high heels with the belt in the middle will rock your outfit!" I smiled and mouthed a thank you."Let's go should we?" She said closing the door behind us.

Harry's Part:

I tried to keep my distance but she keeps coming up to my head,she is special,she'll never go out with me and honestly I dont want her to,I dont want to end up hurting her,she doesnt deserve it,I picked up a blue polo shirt with a black blazer,jeans and black vans.

"Hey are you ready?" I asked Boyce and he nodded,someone was knocking on our door."Must be my date!" I said,I opened the door to see a gorgeous girl,she was blonde,she had nice hazel eyes and she had a red dress on.

"You look gorgeous Lu...I mean Melissa,sorry!" She giggled.

"Ready to go?" She asked and I held her hand.

"Yeah,sure...See you later Boyce!"

Wait did I almost called her Luna? What the hell,Luna doenst even look similar to this girl,Luna wasnt blonde,she had the most amazing light brown hair I have ever seen,and she had contact lenses so I couldnt see the real colour of her eyes,I loved the way Luna had a little piercing on the side of the nose,WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?Ok let's go clubbing,drink something and just forget all this stupidness.

*Poor Styles!He's falling...Do you think that Luna it's going to make it any easier on Harry?Or will she fall for Zander?Love from meee xxxxxxx FemaleBossxx