Jeaulous

Harry's Part:

She falled asleep in my arms,maybe she needs some time to figure her feelings out,I could have just had it with her but I didn't want to,I wanted her to be special from the other girls,I wanted her to be mine and help her go trough all her insecurity.

I started brushing her hair with my hand,hoping she wouldn't wake up she looked beautiful sleeping.

"Harry?"She whispered.

"Im here,not living you!" I whispered back,kissing her cheek.

"Shit what time is it?" She asked.

"7:00pm Why?" I asked.

"Ohh Cat should be back at any time Or she's staying with Boyce!" She said and I smiled.

"And its that a problem?" I asked.

"No but I said I hated you and if she sees her like this she will tease me until the day I'll die!" She said and I laughed.

"Do you hate me?" I asked she nodded a no.

"Not really not now!" I smiled,her phone started beeping.

Luna's Part:

I had a text I sat down as Harry held me close to him.

From:Gugga

Hey babe want to see me?kkkkk tell me when you come back for a weekend Love yaxxxxxx

I smiled at my phone as Harry let go of me.

"Dont be freaking jealous,its just a friend!" He smiled weakly.

"Not jealous"He muttered.

To:Gugga

Sure love I'll warn you!maybe next weekend I miss you :( love ya too

"Ok I need to go now" Harry said,I knew he was pieced so I pulled him back and kissed him as strong as I could.

"Did I make my point?"I asked and he nodded."Then go!" I whispered.