Vans Shopping!

"How can you change so much?" She asked me.

"Dont know,get some sleep,we'll talk tomorrow beautiful!"I said making sure she was sleeping.

Tonight was a good and bad night for me,it was good because it was the only night I actually got close to her without being "slapped",bad night because something is changing inside me,because of her,I cant be so close to her,it hurts and also Im afraid of hurting her.

I went inside my dorm and Boyce was sleeping already,Cat next to him,I didnt make a sound and just gone under my covers and falled asleep.

Luna's Part:

"Last night what happen between you and Styles?" Cat asked with a stupid smile on her face,what did she mean with that?Yeah,Harry helped me last night,he walked me to my dorm.

"Nothing!" I tried hard to remember what happen last night,but this massive hangover wont let me.

"Hangover?" Cat asked getting me a bottle of water.

"Yeah,thanks!" I smiled at my friend."Crap!Me and Harry have plans for today,Im so stupid!" Cat's expression right now was hilarious.

"What?" She asked.

"Yup,he's coming at 5:00pm to pick me up!" I explained.

"What for?" Cat asked."You hate him."

"Yeah I know I do...And I dont know!He didnt told me!" Cat smiled."Stop smiling,I just want him to leave me alone."

Harry's Part:

Massive hangover,but I was still able to remember everything,she looked so pretty,she didnt feel pretty I could see that,but she looked pretty,someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Harry!" It was Melissa.

"Hey Mel,what's up?" I said,I couldnt take my eyes of her,even knowing I was thinking about Luna,after all I am a boy!

"Hey!" She said giving me a smooth kiss on the lips,as I turned around I could see Luna and Cat,at the lockers,looking at us,I kissed Melissa back,and I could see Luna turning around and going away,but I still asked myself... WHAT WAS I DOING?

"Im sorry Mel,you,me it isnt going to work out!I mean your pretty and your nice but it cant happen!" I said and she looked at me.

"Maybe it can!" She said kissing me and closed the door with her foot,ok maybe it can,after all its not like I have a girlfriend.

Luna's Part:

Stupid Styles,I cant believe I said yes to that bastard!!What was I thinking?That's right,I wasnt thinking....

"Are you ok?" Cat asked and I nodded.

"Yeah!I had an ideia!!Lets go Vans shopping!" Cat smiled.

"What about Harry's date...I mean appointement with you!" I laughed.

"You know what?I dont give a damn!" I said.

*NAUGHTY HARRY!!!! Anyway I have a thing for Vans and caps dont ask me why!! Anyway Love ya!! FemaleBossxx