Chapter 1

*Thats me Annabelle*
Beep. Beep. Beep.
I groan as i hear my alarm on my phone go off. I got up and turned it off and walked into the bathroom across the hall to shower and all that stuff. Oh! Before I forget to tell you My name is Annabelle Vasquez and I'm 15 years old , I'm a werewolf *Gasp* .... I know right Damn! Anyways I'm the Alpha's daughter and I'm also classified as a "Nerd".

So back to reality! I walked out of the bathroom to go across to my room to get dressed .

Once I was dressed and had my makeup done I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my Mom ,Dad ,and brother and some pack members there eating

Once I was dressed and had my makeup done I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my Mom ,Dad ,and brother and some pack members there eating . Today is also my birthday and I turn 16 I really hope I find my mate , this is usually the age every wolf finds their mate if they are lucky . My wolfs name is Isobel and I'm a White wolf with black spots on my left ear and right paw.

I get to school and go to my locker where my best friend Marcel is waiting for me. While I was at my locker gathering my books I heard laughing coming from behind me and because I'm a white wolf I have enhanced hearing so I can hear everything they are saying about me.

"Omg look at what she is wearing! Like Ew" Girl 1 said " She thinks she's all that because her family is filthy rich UGH" said girl 2 "I actually like her outfit , it's cute " said girl 3 . When I turned around I realized that it was Bianca, Chelsea , and Brooke. I've gotten so used to them saying rude things about me that I don't even care anymore .

While I was walking down the corridor I was all of a sudden pushed to the ground and getting kicked , people just gathered around and laughed while recording the whole thing.
" I'm tired of you constantly getting hurt Belle , please let me do something" said Isobel my wolf .

After everyone has had their daily laugh they walked off to class while I was left there on the floor in excruciating pain . I got up and limped to the nurses off , once she saw the bad state I was in she yelled " Belle, what happened?Was it those kids again?" She told me to sit down while she cleaned all of my bruises.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey loves! What do you think of the book so far?
This is my very first time writing a book and I hope you all enjoy it!
Comment
Share
Vote
Follow

Byee love you guys!