You x ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo

I'll just call you Katlin, okay? Don't ask me why. I don't know either. Hikhik.

----------------------------------------------

"Kat! Where are you going? I've been asking you for hours!" My gosh, this guy has been pissing you off so much.

"MJ, can you just stop? I've been telling you that I have no plans on telling you where I wanna go!"

"Why are you being like this? You know, being pretty doesn't give you a license to be mean!"

Urgh. You were about to give him a piece of your mind when suddenly, someone interrupted you.

"Katlin!" It was Eunwoo. Your long time crush~ But nah, he doesn't know that. And I believe he never will. You're too shy to let him now. And besides, you have no chance. He's too good to be true and you... well... you're just a nobody.

"What's going on in here?" He asked with concern.

"MJ has been pissing me off so much! He literally follows me everywhere! I told him I'm not interested, but he persists!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Eunwoo!" MJ screamed while approaching him. "Can you help me here? You told me you support me courting Kat, right?"

What... "Courting?" You asked. You looked at Eunwoo for confirmation.

'For God's sake Cha Eunwoo. If you really support MJ on this one, I'll accept the fact that I will never have a chance on you...' You sadly thought.

You held your breath as Eunwoo stared at you. "Kat, why don't you give MJ-hyung a chance? He's a really nice guy, he's caring and adorable too. Why not give him a chance..?"

Did he really just... Oh Dear God. This kind of pain is unbearable. Is this really it? Eunwoo and I definitely have no chance at ALL.

"This is stupid..." You softly said.

"Katlin?" Eunwoo tried to touch you to see what's up, but you took one step back and screamed at his face instead.

"YOU ARE SO STUPID, CHA EUNWOO! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LIKE YOU? ARE YOU THAT DENSE NOT TO SEE THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU?!" You cried while shouting. You don't even care if the people are staring at you. Besides, it's easy for you to transfer schools anyway. Eunwoo will reject you. How wonderful is that?

"I like you Cha Eunwoo... Why can't you see that? You.. You even support MJ? OKAY, FINE! I give up on you." You ran after this. You just ran and ran. You don't even know where you're going. You just wanted to get away after all.

You find yourself standing in front of the Music Room. 'How nice...' You sarcastically thought. This is the place where you and Eunwoo first met. How did it happen again?

"Mom are you even serious, why did you send me here in the Philippines? I don't even wanna be with that geezer and his kid!" Your mom just sent you back to your hometown for some... reasons.

"Katlin you shouldn't refer to your father and brother as 'geezer'-"