Hello, new life.

"Honey. Honey, can you please put your earphones out?", I heard my mom shout looking back to the backseats, where my little brother and I were sitting.
I put them out:"What do you want?"
"I just want you to know that we'll arrive in half an hour and by the way, can you please stop looking at your phone the whole time? You know it's bad for your eyes.", she said.
"I'm chatting with Aria and Lee. You know they want to know everything about my new life.", I answered.
"You can tell them everything when we've arrived. But now look outside and enjoy the beautiful landscape.", my mom said.
"Fine.", I sighed and noticed my dad was looking at me through the mirror, forming a 'thank you' with his lips, because he knew how my mom could be when she was angry.
I smiled. He was such a great dad.
I looked at my brother who was sleeping next to me with an open mouth. I had to giggle when I saw he was drooling.
I then looked out of the window and daydreamed myself away. What will the new school be like? Will I find friends? Will I find a boyfriend?
When I asked myself the last question I stopped. It reminded me of my exboyfriend in my old town. Jake. I sighed. We broke up, because we both didn't want a long distance relationship. But I remembered his last words to me too well.
Never forget me, okay? I love you so much. I always have and I always will.
I noticed tears were falling down my face. I whipped them away with the sleeve of my hoodie. My little brother, Max, who was awake, noticed I was crying and took my hand.
He said:"Everything's gonna be alright."
He was only six, but he was such a clever boy.
I smiled and whispered:"Thank you."
He answered me with a smile.
We looked up when the car stopped, we were here. We stopped next to a house, which was big and white painted. It also had a garden.
We went out of the car and closed the door behind us.
"Welcome home.", my mom said putting her arm around me.
The house was huge. A lot bigger than the house we had in my old hometown. I went up the stairs and went in my new room. I had gotten the biggest room of all the rooms in the house. Luckily we had already put all the furniture in the house last weekend, so I could just lie down on my bed now. I opened my Notebook and started a skype call with my friends.
"Hey how's it going?" I asked when I saw Lee and Aria on the screen.
L:We miss you alot
A:We really do!
Me: And how's it going without me? How's Jake?
L: About that...
A: We don't want to ruin your first day in your new home
Me: Hey just tell me
L: He's got a new girlfriend, Allison. He's with Jenna now....
Complete silence
A: Allison, are you okay?
Me: Yeah. I'm totally okay with that I mean we broke up, that's cool. I'm cool. I'm just gonna hang up now. See you later.
L: Alli, I -
I hung up.
I couldn't believe he had a new girlfriend not even 24 hours after me. I started crying. He wasn't the guy I thought he was.
I went to bed, still thinking about Jake.
-------