Anything you want us to be

"What are we now, Benjamin?", I asked him looking him in his sparkling blue eyes.
"Anything you want us to be.", he said taking my face between his hands and continued:"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"I do.", I answered happy, my heart was beating fast, I don't remember the last time it was beating that fast.
So it was official now, me and Benjamin were dating. He smiled and kissed me, even more dedicated than he did before.
"Let's go now.", he said grabbing my hand.
I leaned against his shoulder, as we were walking home. He brought me home, but when we were walking in my garden he stopped walking.
"What?", I asked him.
"I don't know if it would be okay for your parents if I visited you.", he said looking at the ground.
I stepped closer and smiled:"They don't mind, I'm sure. Besides, they both aren't at home, so we have the whole house for us."
That convinced him and we went in.
He lied down on my bed and sighed:"Glad to be here again, I missed lying on your really comfortable bed... For two."
I laughed and threw a shirt at him:"You're such an idiot, did you know that, Lasnier?"
He smiled, sat up and pulled me on his lap, so that I looked him straight in the eyes.
He whispered:"But I am your idiot."
I had to blush and kissed him.
He let himself fall down on my bed and pulled me on his chest. He pushed his lips against mine and I pushed mine against his. He started rubbing my back and wandering down to my ass. I stopped.
"Benjamin -", I said while he was still kissing my neck. He stopped and looked at me insecure.
"Oh I am sorry, I just -", he let go and licked his lips slowly.
"It's okay. I was just shocked at first, but I am totally fine with that.", I said leaning forwards again and kissing him. I felt that he didn't have the will to kiss me like he did before, he was kind of acting shy. I grabbed his hand and let it slide down my body again. He stopped kissing me and put a thumb on my mouth.
"I don't want you to do something you don't want to do. If you don't want me to touch your body, I am okay with that. It's your body, it's your choice.", he said still not letting go.
After he said that, I just fell in love even more.
"No, I loved it. I just don't want to rush anything, I have never felt that way with anybody before and I want this to work, I want this to be diffrent.", I said looking him in the eyes.
"And yea, I know. I feel the same way about you, and I promise this will work. I will make this work for us, this is different, what we have is special.", he said taking my hands and giving them a soft kiss.
I snuggled up against Bens chest and blushed, looking up at him again.
We got interrupted by my parents who were done with shopping, and went in my room without knocking. My mom and dad were standing in my room door, without warning us.
"I am sorry, we didn't know somebody was with you.", my mom said, looking at Ben and then continuing:"Benjamin right?"
He jumped up and stood up from the bed.
He shaked my moms and dads hand and said: "Yes, I am Benjamin. And Sir, nice to meet you."
"Hello, nice to meet you too. So, what were you guys doing?", my dad asked curious.
"DAD?!", I shouted.
"What? I just don't want my little girl getting hurt. You heard that buddy?", he said looking at Benjamin again. I thought Benjamin was being shy, but he was confident.
"I clearly heard that, Sir. But I promise, I won't ever hurt your daughter, I could never.", Ben said.
My dad smiled happy and said: "Okay, you have my blessing. Do you want to join us for dinner? We're making home-made pizza."
He gave me a short look and said: "I would love to join you for dinner, thank you. Can I help you with anything?"
"What a gentleman you are.", My mom said, repeating herself.
---