True Benjamin

Next day

I did the same like every day, I ate breakfast, I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. It was like every other day. I skipped the first two classes today, so I went to bring my little brother to School. We jumped in the car and went to his School.

"Do you like your new School? It looks already great from the outside.", I asked my little brother and put my arm around him while we went in.
"Yeah it's okay, I mean, I have already made some friends and School is pretty fun.", he said walking to his class.
"Okay sweetie, have a great day and don't get on the nerves of your teacher, alright?", my mom said kissing his forehead. We waved goodbye and he went in his classroom.

"Okay, mom. We can go soon, but let me just find a toilet real quick, okay?", I told my mom and went to search for a toilet. I stopped infront of a classroom, because I heard a really familiar voice. It was Benjamins.

"Alright Buddy. I gotta go to school now. Please don't annoy the teachers today, okay? You know it's just me and you, while our mom is in New York. You need to promise me, that you don't fool around today okay? Do it for me, buddy. I love you. Have a great day.", Benjamin said kissing his forehead.
I had no idea Benjamin could be that loving and sweet.
He went out of the classroom and stopped when he saw me.

"Oh. Hey.", Benjamin said.
"Lasnier.", I said wanting to go but he held my wrist.
"Hey. I am sorry, okay? I know what I did yesterday was awful. I should have told them to stop and I - I am sorry, I truely am. How can I make you forgive me? I really didn't mean to hurt you. I have been thinking about you and a way to appologise all night.", he said and I knew he was being serious.
"It's okay. Don't worry about it.", I said.
"No, I know it was mean and that I was being a complete jerk. I just really want to appologise.", he told me.
"I know and it's okay. Let's talk about something different. Was that your little brother?", I asked him looking at the classroom.
"Yes, it was.", he said smiling.
"Didn't know you could be that sweet and loving.", I said smiling.
"You don't know alot of things about me, Alli.", he said coming a step closer to me. He called me Alli, only my friends called me that, but I kinda liked it.
"Maybe I should get to know you better.", I said.
"Maybe you should.", he said coming closer again. We were standing close to eachother, closer, than we've ever been. I could hear his heartbeat and feel his breath.

"Allison, where have you been? You know I need to get to work!", my mom said coming towards me and Benjamin.
"Oh, hello, who are you?", my Mom asked Benjamin.
"Nice to meet you, I am Benjamin.", Benjamin said shaking her hand.
"What a gentleman you are. Are you a friend of Allison?", she asked smiling.
"Yes I am a - friend of Allison.", he stumbled looking at me smiling.
"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, but we really have to go now.", my mom said taking my arm.
"Of course. It was nice meeting you too. And Alli - I will see you around, right?", he asked me.
"You surely will. See you later.", I said smiling back.

-

At school

I was walking down the hall to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Jeremy an Selly were not at school, they skipped the whole day. So I was alone.
When I went in, everyone was looking at me, again. I asked myself if this would ever stop because I was nothing special. When I wanted to sit down, somebody stopped me. It was Sarah.

She looked at me with a bitchy face: "Here you are. I have warned you. I told you to keep your hands from Ben. But you didn't listen - so that's for you." As she ended the sentence she poured her spaghetti over me. My shirt was full of red souce. Everyone was looking at me, I was so embarassed. I ran out crying and heard someone shout behind me: "What the hell is actually wrong with you. I broke up with you, get over it, Sarah." It was Benjamin. But I didn't care, I just ran in the girltoilets. Sitting down on the floor, my back against the wall.

I heard someone knock at the door and I whipped my tears away fast.

"Alli, it's me, Benjamin. Can you please open the door?"

-------------