The Beginning

Stan and Ford are out at sea, fighting monsters. They have been for 2 years, now. They are planning to go back to Gravity Falls this summer. One night, Ford wakes up by Stan screaming in pain. "Stanley! Stanley, are you alright?!" says Ford as he shakes his brother. "What does it look like?" says Stan. Stan shuts his eyes, but they quickly open, and glow a golden color. "Well, well, well, what do we have here!?" says a very familiar voice to the brothers. By a blue spark of flame, the evil triangle appears. "Bill?!? I thought we destroyed you!!" says Ford. Stan finally got power to stand up, only saying, "Bill?!" Bill laughs, "you humans are always so simple, don't you know that energy can't be destroyed or created?" Ford's eyes wide. "Of course. Bill is only energy" he says. "That's right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a 14 year old Pine to take care of" with that, Bill disappears, leaving the old brothers alone on the boat. "He said 'Pine' does he mean Dipper or Mabel, since they are 14?" says Stan. "I'll call them, you stay and rest" says Ford, going taking up his phone, calling the twins.

It's been 2 years since Weirdmageddon, and the Pine twins have decided to go to high school. Mabel insisted, while Dipper was not that excited. The last day of school just ended, the first day of summer vacation is tomorrow, and the twins are going to Gravity Falls with their parents this year. "Hey, Dipper" says Mabel while the twins are walking home from their school bus. "What is it, Mabel?" asks Dipper. "There's one person I really hope not to see, and another that I really do" says Mabel, looking at her brother. "And... Who are they?" asks Dipper. "ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!" says a boy who walks past them, with his hands shaped like a triangle over his eye. Mabel laughs, while Dipper sighs, "that is someone I really DON'T want to see." Mabel looks back at her brother, "me neither, that's the first one I was gonna say. The one that I want to see is Mermando. It's been a while." Dipper chuckles, "you still have a crush on him?" Mabel rases and eyebrow, "duh. He's hot. And your first kiss." Dipper blushes and looks away from his sister, "I was trying to save him." Mabel giggles, "doesn't matter."
When the twins get home, they greet their mother, who is talking on the phone. When she sees Dipper, she grabs his shoulder and says, "yes, he's right here" then she hands Dipper the phone, "it's for you." Dipper takes the phone, "hello?"
"Dipper?" he hears Ford's voice on the phone. Dipper's eyes wide, "great uncle Ford? Is that you?"
"Yes, Dipper, it's me, now, I think that you or your sister are in danger. Bill is up and about, so be careful." Dipper stands there in shock, "but we defeated him, how is he able to come back like that?"
"Dipper, you have past 8th grade, you must know, by now, that matter and energy can never be created or destroyed. Bill is both of those things. He said, before he disappeared, that he was going to get a 14 year old Pine, probably meaning either of you two." Dipper hears Stan in the background, but cannot make out what he's saying. "Listen, Dipper, I have to go, sorry. But Bill is coming after you two, be on guard." After that, he hung up.

It's first day of summer, and Dipper, Mabel, and their parents are driving to Gravity Falls. Dipper has told Mabel about his phone call with Ford. She promised to stay on guard for herself, me, and Waddles. She brings that pig everywhere, except for school. Their parents have gotten used to him, too. As they drive into Gravity Falls, they notice that everything was the same as it was 2 years ago, before Weirdmageddon. They drive out of town, to the Mystery Shack. The twins are afraid that Stan won't be there, because their parents want to see him. When they get there, Soos comes out to greet them. "Soos!" the twins call, and run to hug him. "Dudes, I thought you were coming tomorrow" says Soos. "I lied" says Mabel, sticking out her tongue. "Hello there, kids" says an old rusty voice. The twins look behind Soos, seeing Stan walking out of the shack. "Gruncle Stan!" the twins say, running into his arms. "How did you get here so quickly?" whispers Dipper. "We were close to the Gravity Falls coast line, we got here before midnight" whispers Stan back. Dipper nods. Their parents greet Stan and they walk in. When the kids are walking in, Dipper hears something in the forest, and turns to look. Mabel notices this. "Be careful, remember?" she says walking into the shack after the adults. Dipper nods and walk towards the forest. As he gets closer, he feels more relaxed. He enters it and looks around. As he keep walking deeper and deeper into the forest, he doesn't notice that something is following him. Dipper stops, when he trips over something. It's a red book. He look into it, the pages are blank. He hears a growl in front of him. When he looks up, he sees a giant bear. Dipper backs away, until he hits something. He looks behind him, seeing the one he really didn't want to see. "Hey there, Pine Tree" says the triangular shaped demon. "Bill?" says Dipper. "I was looking for you, and you obviously just fell into my trap" says Bill mischievously. "So, wanna make a deal?" Dipper's eyes wide. "A deal? Now?" he thinks. "Yes, now" says Bill. "Accept or die."
"Do I really have a choice in the matter?" thinks Dipper. Again, Bill reads his mind, "hmm, nope." Dipper looks at Bill,"then, what do I get in return? And what are you offering?" Bill peers his eye, "you become my servant, doing everything I tell you to. In return, you will have the best time of your life."
"How can I have 'the best time of my life', if I have to do everything you order me to do?"
"You'll see. Now, do we have a deal?" Bill stretches his hand out to Dipper. "My family won't be getting hurt in any way?" asks Dipper. "I will leave them alone" says Bill. Dipper hesitates, but takes Bill hand. Both of them evaporate into blue flames.