10 Years Later

Sorry for the late update, I haven't been working on this one for a while

"Are you sure, Mabel?" asks her mother, as the 24 year old closes the trunk of the car. "I'm sure" says Mabel. "I'm almost 25, I'll be fine." She picks up Waddles and puts him in the passenger seat. She goes over to her parents and hugs them. "Thank you for rasing me" she says before walking over to the car.

Mabel is moving to Gravity Falls. She decided this once she hit her 20s. When she gets there, she was only expecting Wendy and Soos being there. Instead, Stan and Ford were there too. Stan looks bored out of his mind, while Ford is hooked in a book. "Hey, guys, I'm here" says Mabel when she enters the door. The old brothers look up at her and smile. "Mabel, hi" says Stan. "You moving here?" Mabel nods, "I finally am." The front door is still open, so Stan looks through, just a glimpse, though. He notices a car in the driveway. "Oh, customers!" he says, bolting into the store. "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, how can I help you today?" says Stan as two men walk into the store. "Not right now, thank you" says one of them. The other stays quiet. They go over to some things and mess around like the place is theirs, but don't break anything. All of a sudden, Waddles comes running into the shop, charging at the quiet one. Once Waddles gets to him, he jumps out of happiness. "Waddles! Get back here!" calls Mabel, coming into the store. "You're not supposed to run around like that" she says, picking up her pig. "That pig is cute" says the man who spoke to Stan. "Don't you think so?" he looks at the other man, and he nods. The quiet one pets Waddles. "Where'd you get him?" asks the talking one. The quiet one looks at his friend like he's an idiot. "What? I wasn't there when it happened" he says. The quiet one rolls his eyes and keeps petting Waddles. "You know?" says Mabel. "He reminds me of my brother." The quiet one stops petting Waddles, takes the other man's hand and drags him outside. Stan and Mabel exchange looks then look back at the door. After a little moment, the quiet one comes running through the door and hugs Mabel. Mabel stands still in surprise. "Uh.... Wait... DIPPER?!?!" says Mabel. "Yes" he says and pulls back. "Yes, Mabel, it's me." Mabel hugs her brother tightly and he hugs back. When they pull back Mabel asks, "where have you been?" Dipper hesitates, "I..... Uh... Can't tell you that. But I am allowed to tell you specific things, but great uncle Ford has to hear this, too." All of them go over to the house, where Ford is. When Ford sees Dipper, he hugs him in relief. "So, since you are all here, I have to tell you specific rules" says Dipper. "1. I can only tell you specific things. 2. Things I'm not allowed to say, stay untold. 3. Ask me questions at the end. Now, to begin, I was wondering the woods, when I was found by a specific person. That person offered me a deal, if I become their servant, I would have the best time of my life. I accepted. All that happened 10 years ago. The person fulfilled the promise, and I actually had the best time of my life. Now, any questions?" Mabel and Stan stood there speechless. "Who's the person?" asks Ford. "I would have told you if I could" says Dipper. "Where did you go after that?" asks Mabel. "Too many places to count" says Dipper. "Why did you accept the deal?" asks Stan. "Because if I wouldn't, I would have died" says Dipper. "Also, great uncle Ford, I have to give you this." Dipper hands Ford a book that looks exactly like the journals, except the hand had a 4 in it. "I made a new one." After that, Dipper steps back, "that's all I'm allowed to say and do." He turns around and walks out the door. "Wait, Dipper! Who was the other person you were with?" asks Mabel before Dipper walks out. "I'm not allowed to tell you that" says Dipper before exiting the building.

The day after, Mabel goes into town. She sees and greets so many people that congratulated her that she moved to Gravity Falls. She meets Pacifica close to the school. "Hey, Pacifica" says Mabel. Pacifica turns around, "oh, hey Mabel." Mabel notices that she's a bit sad. "Hey, what's wrong?" asks Mabel. "I saw Dipper, and he didn't say hi" says Pacifica and sighs. "Wait, Dipper is still here?" asks Mabel. Pacifica nods, "he's in the cafe." Mabel takes Pacifica's hand, "wanna say hi to him again?" Pacifica smiles and nods, running with Mabel to the cafe.