Part 2

Here i have been last 5 days now. Days goes fast and only things what i hear is birds and wind. It has been few nights -5 degrees. Should i go back home or stay here other 5 days? Maybe i stay here and leave when snow comes. No one doesnt wait me at home. And i love to be here. I want to be here longer but here dont come water or anything. And i can't eat berries or anything like that after snow comes. I dont have other food with me here.

I look out from the window and drink a coffee. I was thinking i go fishing somewhere. I have everything ready, just take them and leave.

After 10 minutes walking i arrive to the lake. *This is good place come to fishing* I think and put everything ready. I sit down and start to listen nature's noices and look a water.

After few hours i go back to cottage and start to make food. Today has been easy. Only chilling and fishing.

I don't know what time it is right now, but i think it's almost midnight. I want stay awake, but i'm so tired after this day. Should i go to lay down and watch out of window for awhile or start to sleep straight? Maybe i should lay down and watch out and fall asleep when i fall asleep. Well that's my plan.
I go to wash my teeth and change my night clothes and go to lay down. I smile while watching out and fall asleep after 30 minutes