Chapter 28

The rest of racing practice was talking about the history of racing and we had to have a two paged essay wrote for tomorrow on the history of racing. I sighed and untacked strawberry and put her in her stall before I caught moon and before I could grab my tack m
Mr. David told me not to and told me to either grab my neck rope or do today's lessons completely tackless. Today's lesson was a liberty training day. I decided to go with my rope. I walked into the arena with moon following me. I grabbed some mane and jumped onto moon and holding onto her mane I got her to walk making sure that she was listening to my leg and the light touches of the rope. people were just getting here and not all excited for the liberty lesson. I rolled my eyes at the groaning I heard when Mr. David handed the ropes out to those who didn't have them and explained how to use them correctly, jaylee decided like me to use a rope and came and joined me on rhythm.
"Excited?" I ask
"Yeah I haven't done this in a while"
"Me either"
And with that Mr.David brought everyone else into the arena. "ok so everyone on the ground beside their horses" he says. I slide off moon and stand beside her. "ok since we have a few liberty riders in here I think about three or four those people can mount and start at a walk around the arena. me jaylee a girl named Baylee and a boy named Jackson or Jason I don't know began to ride around the arena at a walk like we were told. The other kids were trying to do liberty practices with there horses on the ground and it wasn't going well. I rolled my eyes at their failed attempts and clicked moon up to a canter as instructed by Mr.David who was having so much problems with having riders with little bond to their horses and let us just play around for this lesson. only two other girls had managed to have a strong a bond with her horse and was able to start liberty. I think their names are faith and hope and they are fraternal twins I think. they seemed really timid about riding without really any control so I gave them a few pointers.
"Relax your body your horses can tell when your timid and it makes them timid" I told them. they nodded and relaxed and continued to ride. "I'm autumn by the way and if you want any help with liberty riding my twin jaylee and I are willing to help" I tell them. "that would be great I'm faith and that's my fraternal twin hope" faith told me. faith has light blonde hair and hazel eyes while hope has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. They both seemed to be from Japanese or Korean descent but you could tell more on faith because her eyes and facial shape. Faith hope and I talked and I gave them pointers and got them both trotting once they were confident enough to and decided to hang out sometime hopefully soon.