Problems

"Jess, Jessy wake up, you're late for school" he shook my shoulder and I woke up. "Ansel what is it? I want to sleep" "Jess you're late for school, come on wake up" I murmured something and rolled out of my bed, landing on the ground. Ansel was laughing at me so I got up quickly and punched his arm. "Yeah you're really helping me, pick a nice outfit for me while I'm in the shower" I said and went to the bathroom. While washing my hair I thought of our second kiss, it was amazing and it's hard not to kiss him whenever we're in the same room. And then what he said... about remembering the kiss, what was he talking about? "Jessy seriously if you're not coming now I'll come and get you" I heard from my room. "No no no I'm coming already stay there" Not that I would mind if he dragged me out of the shower. 

When I was done I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to my room for my clothes. "I picked this for you, just jeans and woah" he looked at me in my towel. "What, never seen a girl in a towel?" He shook his head and I blushed. Why did I blush? What would he think of my? Oh my. I grabbed the clothes he picked, they looked fine, and hurried back to the bathroom. I changed quickly, did my make-up and hair and walked back into my room where Ansel was lying on my bed again, he looked tired... "Okay get up and drive me to school, you lazybutt" I said and headed downstairs, Ansel behind me. "You look pretty" he said when we drove to school. "Thanks" I felt the blood in my cheeks burning, I knew I was like a tomato right now, and Ansel knew it too. "You blush a lot lately" "Oh really? I don't know what it is" yeah I really just said this, most stupid answer ever. "We're here" he said, ignoring my answer. I got out of the car, grabbed my backpack and kissed Ansel on his cheek before I ran to my class. 

When I came in my math teacher was furious. "So miss Trescot, finally made it? Finally decided you are not to good for this class?" "I'm so so sorry, I slept through my alarm, it won't happen again" "Go to the principal and explain that to him" "But -" "No buts, go, NOW" I glanced at Alex, she shrugged and smiled at me. I sighed and left class to go to the principals office. On my way to his office I called Ansel when he picked up I began to scream at him. "Ansel you can make it up with me when I'm done with school, if you woke me earlier I wasn't on my way to the principal now!" "Wow sorry, it's not my fault you look like an angel when you sleep okay" I stopped, did he just call me an angel? Wait I was mad at him. "That's sweet, but I'm still mad up you, try to make it up to me when I'm done here, maybe I'm later because detention, see you later bye" and I hung up. I knocked on the door of the pincipals office and got in when he said I could. This was going to be a loooong talk.