Five

Camila ~
            I looked at the vanity mirror in front of me to see me Shawn in our own little worlds. My face with two small cuts and my arm with an even smaller cut. I didn't look any better with tears just strolling down my face and falling right into my lap. I look over at Shawn just looking at what he's done. I can't tell if he's upset or not. Our eyes soon meet and my stomach turns. His eyes widen at the harmless and small cuts in my face. He the rushes towards me and cups my face in his big hands.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" I rubs his thumb over a cut on my face. "I'm fine." I mumble, I could barely talk to him. I can no longer stand being I the same room as him. I want to hide my tears, but they continue to flow down. I push Shawn away from me and begin sobbing. I've never sobbed in my life. I have cried over many stupid things, but never sob. Now I sit in the bedroom of my apartment with my boyfriend shattering glass onto the floor and I sobbing about my life. I love him, to death really, but I'd never imagine he would actually go this far.
Slut? Destroying photo frames? Who is he? I honestly don't know anymore.
"In so sorry, babe. I nev-" I quickly cut him off," Don't call me babe. What happened to me being a slut? Huh? God, I fucking knew you were like this." I breathed heavily and hid my face in my hands. I'm disgusted and should feel that way, obviously.
"I'm sorry. Please, I didn't mean the things I said." He sat next to me and rubbed my back. I was quick to swerve him and back away from his grasp.
"Camila."
"No, Shawn. God! I knew you were embarrassed of me. Why couldn't you just simply say yes. Not tell at me or break our fucking pictures or call me a slut." He continued to try and get closer to me, but I I shoved him away with all of my force. I don't want to be in his embrace now or ever.
Tears began to flow down his face, slowly but surely, with guilt written all over his face.