Seven

Camila ~
             Now, here we are. Less than a foot apart. I feel like this is the perfect time to punch him square in his stupidly beautiful nose. Instead, I slapped him across the cheek as hard as I could. Knowing my strength, it wasn't that hard. He held his check in his hand. I don't know what came over me, but my stupid noodle arms wrapped around him. Fuck, I let him in. I'm such a damn idiot. My head lied against his chest and I could feel him breathing deeply until he eventually embraced it. Why did I have to fall so hard? "I'm sorry." I whispered. I don't even know what my mouth is doing with my words. I should just keep I shut. "There's no reason for you to be sorry." He whispered back to me. "Yes," I pulled away and used my sleeve to wipe away my tears (can I ever stop crying? Jesus). "For looking like a slut and... And being disgusting and stuff." I avoided eye contact.with him. I knew he would just want to justify what he said. "No! I didn't mean it! I promise you! Words just rolled off of my tongue, I swear!" I told you.
"Why did you make such a deal out of it then? Huh? You could've just simply said you didn't like people to see us!" Here I go again, getting all frustrated and shit.
"I just didn't want to hurt you." He mumbled.
"Just by being embarrassed of me hurts me." Round two, I guess. "I'm sorry, Camila. It's just that a friend of mine was feeding me these things into my mind. Things about you that were so crazy that I believed them."
"So, instead of caring about my feelings or even this relationship, you just believed some dumbass' statements. What a joke." I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes. I can barely even process it. One of his moron friends told him that I'm a slut? I'm so confused. That's fucking whack.