Six

Camila ~
            He stops trying to get closer to me and just sits at the edge of the bed, head in hands. I can't tell if he's just frustrated or guilty. Either way, he's not close to me. Is he ashamed? I honestly hope that he is. The only thing that continues to cross my mind is his use of such vulgar words. I feel disgusting; I am disgusting. My thoughts are interrupted when Shawn stands up from the bed walks away. He's actually walking away. Who does he think he is just leaving this? You want to play like that? Fine.
I picked up my purse and took one last look into the mirror. No more, I thought. I brushed my fingers through my long hair an wiped away the last of my tears. I dragged my legs across the floor as I walked out of that dreaded glass filled room. On my way to approaching the door, there stood Shawn in all of his "glory." His eyes, blood shot, stared into mine. I stopped in my steps. Just when my tears stopped, they continued once more. "Did you ever even love me?" I choked on my words like any person who tries to talk when they're sobbing. "Yes." He faintly answered as his chests goes in and out with every thought that was processed in his mind. He slowly walked towards me with small steps.
Fuck, I know he loves me and yet he still wants to hide it. I love him too much. I had invested too much time into him that now I'm head over heels for this bastard.
"Did you mean it?" I asked one last question. I don't think I'll take him back. God, I want to. He's too much. "No." He bluntly said as he stopped in his steps. He swiped his palm across his cheek, staring at me. I couldn't take the tension anymore; it was driving my mind into a billion places. I dropped my purse and looked at the ground. He and I slowly walked towards each other. My brain said that I'm being an idiot for letting him back in, but my stupid fucking heart says to go on ahead.