Chpt Two

It took us about five minutes to reach Spencer's home, well more like attic in someone else's home i guessed. We had no problem entering, i guess that was the ghost part of me surfacing and it creeped me out majorly. On the way here, i couldn't get Spencer to talk much, his theory was that talking would only slow us down and he would "explain everything later."

"Okay can you please tell me what's going on now?" i asked a bit irritated.

"I think you're going to need a seat for this Millie...well at least if i was hearing for the first time i would" he spoke in an almost soothing tone, very different from our first encounter, maybe he was bipolar before he ended up like this.

"Alright i don't see why but go on" i replied.

"Okay so even though we have similarities trust me, i am far different from you, but i've seen your kind before, you have this faint glow to you, it's diminishing every so often" he was saying when i had to cut in with "can we get to the point." This only gained me a disappointed look from him, i guess i should have been more patient, without him i'd probably be wondering around looking for some where to rest out of the public eye.

"Don't get snappy with me Hun, as i was saying before i was interrupted, your glow makes you different from me, i obviously don't have one and i also don't have a shadow either. But all i know is that you aren't dead and you definitely aren't alive, it's like you've lost your body" said Spencer.

"WHAT! Are you delusional, i can feel mself, i have a body and a reflection" i added.

"You may have a reflection, but it's only one you can see and explain to me or better yet yourself how you just walked through the front door with me and also why no one else can see you or hear you" he calmly stated.

Hmmm he has a point Millie...

"Millie...all you have is your soul and we don't know how long it's even going to last before the Suckers get to you." Spencer was almost sounding like a counsellor at this point.

"Honestly i have no idea what the 'Suckers' are and don't all souls go to the after life, because that would mean i was killed and i am pretty sure i'd remember my own death" i said frantically. A little part of me felt panic but i certainly couldn't feel my heart racing.

"Well the Suckers is this group, better yet said, organisation of people. Actually people is too kind of a word for them, i'd say assholes. They've been doing these sort of experiments for years, i'm assuming one of them lured you into a trap, maybe at a pub or something so. You must have been drugged and taken back to the lab" was Spencer's explanation.

"Why the frig would someone need me for an experiment? Why would they do this to me?" i could feel the onset of tears but that was probably what i needed my body for; to produce them.

"Why don't you try and focus, see what you can remember, i'm sure it will come back." Spencer didn't understand that i've been doing this for a week; i have been trying to remember.

"Okay, i'll try again" i said. This time i put my head on my knees and closed my eyes, the urgency seemed real.

Memories flashed by as i tried to grab one, but it was like trying to hold a pole with oily hands. It felt like a couple minutes had passed when i hit me.

"I was at a club, with people i seemed to have met, probably in my dorm" i stammered.

"IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!" i yelled.

'I was out with some friends, for my birthday and i must have been drunk, because this guy offered to carry me back to my dorm" i recapped to Spencer.

"Ahh typical, they must have been working as a team, why not drug a girl who already seemed tipsy. Classic" he accounted.

"That's when i realised we weren't going in the right direction....we weren't going to mine...we were going to his...." i stuttered.

"Who's?" Spencer asked.

"Pascal's..." i said still stumbling on the word, sounding panicky. "My close to boyfriend/date.."

That's when i looked up and realised Spencer knew more than he was saying at first. "What do you know him?" i inquired.

"Yes, i do know a Pascal and if it's who i think it is then you're.....we're that is, in trouble" he indicated.

"Why??" i asked

"He's my brother, except he's alive still" Spencer retorted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O !!!

Well i haven't gotten so many reads but i'll continue to write and see what happens. It's kind of theraputic for me at the moment aha :) Not sure if any skream fans will read this, the song's more meant for the end of the chapter. I'm a fan so i decided i liked it, plus i just found out he's coming to perform in the Caribbean for the first time! So excited =] However feel free to listen to it if you want, it's not really a must or anything! :)

xxx