13

we pull up to exquisite the name of the place the song release party will be held.
"He really out did himself. "
Christina says, looking out the window.
"This is the most expensive gathering place in the city. "
I was excited that I get to hear how the song turned out. Then again nervous because we were going to perform it in front of celebrities and producers. This could be a really big chance for me and my dream of being a Singer.
The outfit I had on was very elegant and sexy. And I felt like a celebrity altogether. We stepped out of the car making our way to the entrance . I begin having a real bad feeling about this and I didn't know at all why.
As soon as we walked in I spotted Elijah talking to a man in a suit. He noticed me walking in and made his way over to where we were.
"Ladies,you look beautiful today. "
He says showing that award winning smile.
"Well I guess I'll go pour me a glass of punchy punch. "
Christina says walking away.
"Wow you look absolutely stunning tonight. "
He says causing me to smile.
"Thank you. You look handsome yourself. "
"So let me introduce you to some people. Right this way ma'am. "
"You're such a gentleman. "
I say latching my arm around his. He walked to the other side of the building where a group of men were talking and smoking cigars.
"Whats up EJ. "
One of the men said shaking his hand .
"Nothing much... I want to introduce you all to the beautiful lady who sung on the new hit I'm releasing tonight. "
All of them said there 'hellos' and 'how you doings'.
A man walked out of the crowd up to Elijah.
"Hey, boss needs you in the back. I think it's almost time for the performance. "
He says trying to whisper but failed miserably.
"Okay tell him I'll get on it in a second. "
"You know he doesn't like to be held up man. "
The man says with a confused look.
"Do it look like I'm stupid. I told you I got this. chill! "
Elijah says getting frustrated. The man holds up his hands in surrender and disappeared into the crowd.
"What was that about ?" I asked concerned.
"Nothing just business. Come on let me introduce you to my boys. "
We walked through a door. Revealing a all white room and men socializing. We walked up to man sitting on a couch with a lady on his lap.
"EJ! Man what's up? "
He stands up moving the girl off his lap and shook hands with Elijah.
"Nothing much. I want to introduce you to lady that's on the song with me. "
"Nice to meet you. But listen I want to introduce you to my man Antwan."
"Cool,where he at? "
Elijah asks looking around.
"Here he comes. "
I look at my phone to check for message.
"Whats up man? "
Why did that voice sound so familiar. I look up to be face to face with my nightmare .Felix.
"Ugh where's the restroom?"
I ask Elijah.
"You okay?"
"Yeah just have to um, use the restroom that's all. "
I say feeling nausea.
"Down the hall second right. "
I hurry down the hall. I enter the bathroom in a split second. I barge into a stall emptying everything I had inside my stomach into the toilet. Why do I feel so sick? Why is he here?The thought made me weak and I felt as though I was dying. I try to get off the floor struggling. But the wall was of much use for me. I walk out of the stall staggering over to the mirror. I dash water on my face as if it would help. But it didn't help at all.
I gained control of myself enough to walk to the door and out into the hallway.
"Why'd you run?"
I looked at Felix who had this sad look on his face. The look made me so sick all I could do was lean against the wall hoping the floor would stop spinning.
"Felix please leave me alone. "
I stutter.
"I'm so so sorry. I know that it probably doesn't mean much but, it's all I have. I know what I did and I know it was dirty and if I could take it back......."
"But you can't! Now can you? You can't take away the hurt and pain you caused me. Just stay the hell away from me or I will get a restraining order. "
I say walking away. But stopped and turned around walking up to him and slapped him with everything I had.
"Say hi to baby mama for me. "
I say before walking off.

Comment
Vote
Wow!this was so unexpected!
I say cutting him off.